Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

If you were 90% effaced, how soon after did you deliver?

Hi girls!  Sorry I'm always poking my head in here!!

So, I had an internal yesterday, and I was 2 cm dilated and 90% effaced.  If any of you were near these measurements at your last couple internals, how soon after this did you go into labor? 

I know the answers will vary, but I'm just curious what your experiences were. 

See you soon!!

Re: If you were 90% effaced, how soon after did you deliver?

• Options
    I didn't Stick out tongue but you already knew that!  lol
  • Options
    I think it was almost 2 weeks or so unfortunately
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was like 75 percent effaced 5 days before I gave birth, wasn't dilated at all..

what did it for me (I THINK).. long walks the wkend before and the full moon approaching (2 days later).. My water broke, was only 2 cm dilated upon arrival at hospital.

My baby was born at 38 weeks and 6 days...  (a week and a day early).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I should probably add.. I'll probably be induced later this week if I don't go into labor naturally.  I'm just trying to coax this baby out before then!
  • Options
    I was 3 cm dilated and 90% effaced at my 8AM internal and I gave birth to LO 12 hours later.
  • Options
    I was 2 cm and 90% effaced for two weeks...and STILL had to be induced.  Good luck to you!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was 3cm & 80% effaced at my 38 week apt. Had my DS later that day!
  • Options

I was 90% effaced for 4 weeks before delivering LO. I was also 5 cm dilated the whole time...

Good Luck!!! Long walks, sexy time, & spicy food helped send me into labor... also I had my membranes stripped 56 hrs prior to going into labor.

#rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    A week.
  • Options
    I was 3cm and almost 100% for 10 days and still didn't get 100% effaced until I was about ready to push
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    2 days!
  • Options
    I was 75% effaced and about 3 cm dilated for a few weeks! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Went in for my 37 week exam, am 3-4 centimeters dilated and 90- 95 % effaced. That was two days ago. Had some wicked back pain later that day, but no contractions whatsoever. Sounds like it could be anywhere from hours to days to weeks away... trying not to get frustrated or worn out from being on high alert...
  • Options
    I went to the hospital at 2cm and 80% effaced, walked around for two hours and got to 4cm and 90% effaced. They admitted me at 3pm and I had her at 3 the next morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    As a newborn mother...don't worry about when she comes, sleep and eat and enjoy life because before you know it...you will wish you hadn't rushed anything.
    image         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Did anyone that's responding to this realize that this OP is dated February 2010? That was over 4 years ago.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    like a day later

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"