Mexico Babies

Best. Birthday. Suprise. Ever.

Seriously - laughing so hard that sides are hurting.  Might have to go to hospital to get laughing meds. 

::::dies::::

Thanks ladies!!!!!  I needed that!

Re: Best. Birthday. Suprise. Ever.

and I hope it?s your best year yet! wish i could give you a real birthday hug! 

• Would you like some nipple cupcakes to go with that ice cream?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks KT!  It will be a good year!  My last year in my 20's.  Sort of depressing to think about it... but that's ok!  At least it's not the last year in my 30's like Kevin Surprise

Thanks for the great surprise ladies!  Seriously wonderful!  Well worth the banning!

• This year is going to be fabulous for you.

Are you doing anything special this weekend?

• imagePickles1017:

This year is going to be fabulous for you.

Are you doing anything special this weekend?

We were supposed to go gambling and boozing but plans got cancelled last minute.  I wasn't even supposed to work today but since everything got cancelled I didn't bother taking a vacation day.  Booo!

We are going to go skiing tomorrow and then to my parents house for dinner on Sunday.

My actual Birthday is Moday and I am only working a half a day ... so that will be nice!

What are you ladies doing this weekend?

• I know your birthday is monday silly!

That stinks that plans got cancelled. Skking will be fun. I miss doing that. I always had so much fun.

I am just going to the State Fair this weekend. I want to eat a bunch of fried goodies.

• I am so jealous you are going to the state fair!  Makes me want to fly down there and come with you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"