Infertility
Options

Ganirelix ?

Does Ganirelix need to be refrigerated? It wasn't in the sealed pack with the ice packs when I got the delivery so I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I stuck it in the fridge anyways...is that a bad thing? I just don't wanna screw up the meds.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ganirelix ?

• Options
    I didn't refrigerate mine. It should say so if it needed to though.
  • Options

It should not be refridgerated.  I actually got one from my RE the other day, because I needed just one more, and there is a sticker on the box that says "Do Not Refridgerate".

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not supposed to be refrigerated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I kept mine in the fridge and it was fine!  I think you are ok!
  • Options
    I did not refrigerate mine, but I think you are fine if you have.
  • Options

So confused! lol I even looked it up online and one site said it "can be kept at room temp or refrigerated". Way to be specific!

I think I'll just pull them out for now and double check with the RE's office tomorrow just to be sure. Thanks girls!

• Options
    I did not refrigerate mine. Definitely check with your RE!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also didn't refrigerate mine when I got my meds the other day because the only things that was sealed in with ice packs was my Follistim and Novarel trigger shot. I know some meds need to be refrigerated after they're mixed but my Ganirelix is just in syringes that are all ready for injection so I don't think that's the case with that one.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"