Alabama Babies
Options

Fun "Can your DH" poll (stolen from 12-24)

I thought this was a pretty good and funny one, so I had to steal it for all to enjoy = )

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because"

3. Clean the bathroom

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly).

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay.

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining.

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking.

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining.

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up)

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it.

Re: Fun "Can your DH" poll (stolen from 12-24)

• Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done  Yes - I have had to travel overnight several times and DH is a champ = )

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because"  Ummm, I'm going to have to say no/maybe for this one.  He put Whoppers in my stocking - I HATE malt - yuck....  But I think he probably has done well in the past

3. Clean the bathroom  Yes - not necessarily the way I would, but he does

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly).  Yes - he's more anal retentive about laundry than I am!

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay.  Pre marriage, yes, post-marriage, not-so-much....

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining.  Yes, mostly, I suppose, although he'll make fun of me when I cry...  and I'm a HUGE crier!

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking.  Well, I'm a light sleeper, so if J is stirring, I'm usually up.  But, we take turns sleeping in, so I give him credit for that.

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining.  Absolutely - and I am SO very grateful for this!

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up)  Gonna have to say no on this one

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it.   I can't think of any examples, but will say yes b/c I'm sure he has!

• Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done.  Yes--he has a few days off during the week (when he has to work the weekends), and everyone at work is so surprised that he keeps J at home when he's off.  He's a great dad!

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because"  He could remember it, but probably wouldn't buy it unless I was having a rough day.

3. Clean the bathroom--Yep!

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly).--Yep! He does more laundry than me some weeks

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay.  Yes, moreso when I was pregnant.

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining.  Yes, he would make some remark before or after, but he's a trooper.

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking.  We ALL sleep in on the weekends :)

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining.  Yes, because this is something I very rarely do.

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up)  Nah, this isn't really us...I don't have a favorite song/band.

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it.  Yes, if I have no one else to sit through it with me!  (ETA: Such as seeing New Moon, he would have gone with me had my sister and niece not been in town, but he really really didn't want to go)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done. Yep, and does it often.

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because" Yes, but it's not candy, it's a Cherry Lime-ade from Sonic!

3. Clean the bathroom Does it more than I do.

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly). Also his job.

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay. On occasion.  But normally if he's giving a back massage it's foreplay for him! 

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining. Yes.

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking. Um...a couple times.

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining. Most def!  We both go out with our friends at least once a month.  Gotta have my girls time.

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up)  Not this, but if we're at a party or anywhere there's dancing he knows if certain songs come on that I will want to dance.

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it. Yes, all my ridiculous reality guilty pleasures.

• Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done NO way...he's never been with Robinson more than 2-3 hours and STILL calls me with questions.

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because" yep...i'm an ice cream lover so he'll buy it and surprise me when he knows i'm having a rough week

3. Clean the bathroom yes...not necessarily and anal retentive as I do, but he does a very good job for a guy

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly). I have to split this one- he can't sort and know what setting to wash clothes on for anything...he's ruined many of my shirts and sweaters from drying and washing in hot.  However, he's a champ folder- way better than me!

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay. that would be a no

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining. I don't know without complaining is correct....he'll make fun of them and make jokes throughout the movie, but he'll watch them with me

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking. yes..all of the time.  He really goes above and beyond on this one

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining. let's me go- yes...without pouting or whining- haha, no

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up) I don't even know who does this kind of cheesy stuff....so, no

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it. yes- he knows I love Broadway shows so he got us tickets to Wicked when we went to Chicago- even though I knew he was miserable ...it was a very sweet thing to do :)

• Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done - yes. DH has never taken care of her on his own overnight, but I work two nights a week and he has gone several days where he is the only one at home with her, feeding her, putting her to bed, etc. He jokes that sometimes he feels like a single dad when I have to work so much at night.

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because" Yes. He does this somewhat regularly.

3. Clean the bathroom. Yes. Cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms is one of "his" things.

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly). Yes, although he doesn't like to do it. Laundry is usually my thing.

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay. Probably not.

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining. Ha, probably not. He would watch it, but he would let me know he didn't want to do it.

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking. He does this regularly!

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining. Yes.

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up): I don't really know what my favorite song is - I'm not much of a music person. So, probably not.

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it. Yes. He's done this before.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

Yes1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done We don't have a LO yet but he will take care of the dog

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because" Yup he usually does this when he comes back from travel

3. Clean the bathroom Yes but that doesn't mean he does

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly). He likes to do laundry but we do have different styles

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay. Yup

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining. I would say no but we don't watch many chick flicks. He always has a comment about any movie we watch

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking. Yup

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining. Yup

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up) No (this one is weird) but he does do this funny thing, (runs like a gimpy dinosaur, you'd have to see it) to make me laugh when I'm upset.

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it. Yes, dinner with my family, hahahaha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done? haven't tried that one yet.

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because" yes

3. Clean the bathroom yes

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly).  yes.....finally!! 

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay.  no...well, he's just bad at massage, period. 

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining.  yes 

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking. yes

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining.  yes 

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song. So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up).  no

10. Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it. yes 

• Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done No LO yet, but he'll get up and handle the dogs. 

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because"  Yep, he knows I love reese cups and snickers.   

3. Clean the bathroom He cleans the bathroom really good, but I have to ask him to do it. 

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly). Nope, only his work clothes get done by him. 

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay. No

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining. Yep

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking. We both do a lot of this right now. 

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining. Yeah, b/c right now we're both free to go out with our friends.  When I make plans w/my friends, he normally does the same thing.  We'll see how all this pans out when the LO comes along.  

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up) No, DH is a talker/communicator, so he likes to talk things out and apologize. 

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it.  Yep, and I do the same for him. 

• Options

1. Take care of your LO from morning until night without asking you what needs to be done He probably could if he tried..but he is so scared he'll screw something up he will ask me a million questions...and also so far the longest he has had to take care of her by himself is about 3 hours

2. Remember your favorite candy and buy if for you on occasion "just because" yes he is really good with this...he knows I love Sour Patch Kids and there has been many times he will come in from work with them for me just because

3. Clean the bathroom he's better at this than me...he started doing it every time while I was pregnant and it's just continued since

4. Do laundry (and I mean correctly). Eh not so much...he is good at folding though

5. Give a back massage w/o it being foreplay. Sometimes

6. Sit through a chick flick without complaining. Not so much

7. Let you sleep in on the weekends without you asking. I think that has happened maybe twice since Aubrey has been born...he's working on it though (or so he says lol)

8. Let you go out with your friends with out pouting or whining. Yes

9. Play your favorite song to say he's sorry after a fight (I know this one is a little weird, but he hates my favorite band and my favorite song.  So if I hear it playing - I know he's ready to make up) I don't have a favorite song so no he doesn't do this

10.  Sit through something he finds excruciating, just because you love it.Yes he has many times...one example I can think of is going with me to BAM when HP7 came out and waiting it out with me in a huge line to get the book at midnight. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"