3rd Trimester
Options

Overdue and killing time - Team Green Nursery

Here ya go! DH pretty much did everything (paint, beadboard, painted the furniture, etc).

Re: Overdue and killing time - Team Green Nursery

• Options
    I LOVE the artwork!  So classy!!  Where did it come from?
  • Options
    Very nice! He did a great job!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That looks great!! :) I wish our room was bigger so we could do more with it
  • Options

Thanks, ladies!

The artwork is vintage children's albums (most were my mom's and then mine and my sister's - we did buy a few from flea markets).

And the room is very small.  That's why the dresser doubles as the changing table.  The glider is pretty small, too.  But it is VERY comfy.  I like to go sit in it already. 

I hated the closet doors, so we just took them down and made very simple curtains.

• Options
    I love the bedding. It's all so cute!
  • Options
    Loveit.  Can you tell us what the bedding is?  Looking for neutral ideas and I like this black and then paired with some brite sheets.  Great job.
  • Options

imageKellyE99:
    Loveit.  Can you tell us what the bedding is?  Looking for neutral ideas and I like this black and then paired with some brite sheets.  Great job.

I had them made on etsy.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockyTopDesign

She was very reasonably priced (especially since we provided our own fabric...Hobby Lobby!).  The bumper is also reversible (white  with black polka dots fabric that is the same as the pleat in the skirt).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"