New Hampshire Babies

Volunteers

volunteersim not selling my business or trying to make money from anyone. Im a student photographer in the boston area looking for moms to be and children for my student project and portfolio. my website iswww.kwebberphotos.com

Re: Volunteers

• Im just looking for a couple volunteers... its free plus you get a cd of images :)
  • Hi There!

I'm happy to volunteer.  DH and I would love some early semi-pro pictures of our LO but there are so many other things to squeeze into the budget. We're due mid April. I love your website!

Drop me an e-mail if you're still looking for volunteers:

danto at rocketmail dot com

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not due until August, but would love to volunteer Smile I probably won't have any kind of baby bump though until April/May/maybe not even until June...

if interested shoot me an email - nhsunshine at gmail dot com

• Hello, Where are you located? I would love to volunteer
    BFP 03/05/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'd like to take part!  amber_tynan at yahoo.com
  • hey everyone sorry i wish the bump would tell me someone replied to my messages!!! Im located in kenmore square in boston.
  • We'd love to help you out!

jrsilvani @ gmail.com 

• Your website is fantasitc! I love the pictures! If you are still lokking for volunteers, we are up for it! We have a son and I am pregnant with twins which are due in May. My email is karenbutler8 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"