2nd Trimester
Options

VENT (long sorry!)

So DH asks me early last week if we can have some friends over to celebrate his birthday which happened earlier this month.? I have no problem with it but I ask him to let me know if this couple that I am not to fond of will be coming and if so to please give me a heads up.? The get together was going to be from 2-7pm.? Long story short, this couple doesn't event tell DH if they are coming and end up showing up at 6:45p.m. ?

Most of the guest left at around 6 so I said my goodbyes and went upstairs to take a little nap. I awoke to banging on my bedroom door and the couple repeatedly saying loudly, ?Jen, wake-up! We want to see your baby bump!? (Mind you I have not seen this couple since I have been preggers due to the fact that I am NOT their biggest fan).? I then hear DH say, ?Guys shut up and get down here she?s going to kill me and you if you wake her up!?? (AWW my DH for knowing I was pooped :D)?

I just cannot believe people can be SO rude and? I don?t mind if people come late but to come when the party is suppose to end in 15 minuets... REALLY!? Not to mention waking up a pregnant lady and requesting to see her bump. ?

SORRY this was so long I just? had to get it off my chest.

P.S. They are still here and I have yet to go downstairs poor DH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: VENT (long sorry!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"