Secondary IF
Options

RP: second follie check

Sorry if I am being annoying with all my IVF updates ladies.  I feel like posting is a little bit like journaling.  I am really nervous about this whole process and I need to talk about it to keep me sane.  I hope you don't mind.  Embarrassed So, once again, here is my latest update:

Today is cycle day 7.  U/s showed 8 follies on one side 6 follies on the other.  All are measuring 13-16mm.  E2 is 2006.  I had my first check on Thursday which was day 4 E2 was only 309.  So it jumped up quite a bit between then and now.  RE wants me to continue with same meds at the same dosages today and see me at 8am tomorrow for another u/s and b/w. 

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: RP: second follie check

• Options
    Wahoo! Sounds like it's going good
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I don't think anyone minds - we WANT to know whats up with you and it sounds like fantastic news! KEEP GROWING BIG AND HEALTHY YOU AWESOME FOLLIES!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too don't think anyone would mind.  I will probably be joining in all the updates starting next week when I start my meds for IVF.  Hope your little follies keep on growing.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"