North Carolina Babies
Options

***unc00ref***

In honor of Caroline's birthday on Wednesday, what does Brooks think of her now?

Wink

Hopefully he knows she's a lot more fun on the outside...and *even* cuter than a year ago!!!

Stick out tongue

Happy early birthday, precious Caroline!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
Our early Christmas present 12/9/10

Re: ***unc00ref***

• Options

Awww, thanks alchris!!!!!!

I can't believe she's nearly 1 year already. Just a couple days to go!

He's actually tackling her as I type! He's gotten a lot better with her as she's gotten able to play more that's for sure! He likes to bring her toys, etc!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    BTW - If anybody in the triad area needs a good photographer - check out alchris. Super easy to work with and great photos!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't believe it either.  It seems like barely a year ago that you were trying to decipher your HPTs! 

It won't be too long until she can tackle back.  By then he'll be glad she can play, but he'll miss when he could rule everything!  (Yes, I'm the older sibling, LOL.)  I'm sure he has his incredibly loving and helpful moments too, and I bet Caroline loves having his help getting her toys!

And thanks for the kind words.  I SWEAR I didn't mean it like that -- I just thought of you since both today's date and Caroline's upcoming birthday stood out to me.  In the next image he was hugging and leaning into his little sister and it was super sweet, but this picture cracked me up, hee hee. :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"