North Carolina Babies
Options

Update to prayers needed (Jackson)

Here is his CaringBridge site.  He's doing OK, very sluggish.  It's Stage IV, with only a 20-30% cure rate, unfortunately.  They're hoping to bring him home at the end of the week for a small break from chemo.

No word yet from DH's college friend, he still hasn't been able to get ahold of him.

Thanks for all of the vibes/good thoughts/prayers, they are much appreciated.

Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011

Re: Update to prayers needed (Jackson)

• Options
    Oh my gosh... how heartbreaking. :-( Jackson and his family are in my prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do...

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    I'm definitely sending some good thoughts and prayers your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    many thoughts and prayers for Jackson and his family!! My heart breaks for them!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I must have missed your first post.  That is absolutely heartbreaking.  Lots of prayers and good thoughts their way...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, how frightening!  Keeping little Jackson in our T&P.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do - send a care package/cards like for Maddie, or anything.  I hate how helpless I feel in times like this - - I just want to scoop up that sweet little boy and make him all better.
  • Options
    I had to look twice when I saw this....my friends and I were just talking about this little guy the other day.  My friend IRL is on special olympics committee, too.  And another friend of mine took care of Jackson's brother before he died.  Small world.  We're definitely praying for him- thanks for getting this out there so others can, too.
  • Options
    imageHeyrenae!:
    I had to look twice when I saw this....my friends and I were just talking about this little guy the other day.  My friend IRL is on special olympics committee, too.  And another friend of mine took care of Jackson's brother before he died.  Small world.  We're definitely praying for him- thanks for getting this out there so others can, too.
    shoot me an email when you get a chance, uncharch7 at hotmail dot com.  you weren't the one who called me the other day, were you?
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing his story with us, many continued thoughts and prayers for him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"