Cincinnati Babies
Options

...In loving memory of my nephew

2»

Re: ...In loving memory of my nephew

• Options
    There are no words to express how sorry I am.  I know it's not much, but we are all here for you anytime you need us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Amber, I am so sorry!  I have tears in my eyes for your family.  They will remain in my thoughts and prayers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This breaks my heart.  I can't imagine what you and your family are going through.

I'm so sorry.  T&P.

• Options
    Amber--I am so sorry. I cant even begin to fathom the pain and suffering your family is going through. Please find comfort in the knowledge that the baby isnt suffering at all. Please know we are here for you!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  I will continue to pray for your SIL and her strength to get through this.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There are no words.  I am so terribly sorry for the loss that your family is experiencing right now.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.  
  • Options
    How unbelievably sad and tragic Sad I don't even know what to say but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with your family during this incredibly difficult time. Thank you for sharing your story with us and we're here if you need anything...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

• Options
    Oh Amber I am so sorry.  My heart breaks for your family and you're all in my prayers.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's heartbreaking.  T & P are going out to your family.
  • Options
    That is heartbreaking!  I'm so sorry for your (and your family's) loss.
    Mason Louise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, Amber, I am so terribly sorry for your loss!!  I can't imagine what you and your family are going through.  I am sure that time spent with Cooper will be very much cherished by your sister in law.  I will be praying for you all!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Amber, I am so sorry for your family's loss.  Thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options

I tried reading this before and just kept reading the same lines over and over... finally got through it and I'm just sitting here bawling.  I'm remembering the moments when I first saw my two girls and I can't even think of having to let one of them go.  Your family is in my thoughts & prayers!

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Options
    I'm so sorry...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, T&P's your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"