Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Doc Just Called...

I love this doc. Part of me is sad because he is an OB and I like him so much more than my RE:) Anyways, he just called to check on me and let me know the results of my path report. He said there were some abnormal cells a far as growth goes, and that it was not due to infection or anything that I did for this to happen. This does make me feel a little better to know it couldn't have been prevented. He was very touching and sensitive through this whole thing and told me to call or have him paged any day or night. I don't know anything about these things but hopefully the next time around will be a success. This is where they would find something if it was genetically related, right?

I also want to apologize for me being MIA the past few days. The doc gave me a note for work for the rest of the week and she thinks I have a stomach bug on top of it all. Yay. Thank you so much for all of your support and prayers these past few weeks. I hope to be able to Bump more, but physically my body just wants sleep. I hope everyone else is feeling well.((Hugs))

DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Doc Just Called...

• Options
    Glad to hear you're doing a little better. Take care of yourself!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm glad you had a good experience today--we've got to hold onto those tightly, don't we?! :)  Sleep, sleep, sleep.  We will be here for you when you wake up :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Make sure you get plenty of rest. Hope you don't have the stomach bug on top of everything.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"