Two Under 2
Options

Joining the 2 under 2 club!

We are expecting baby #2!! They will be 20 months apart :o)

Re: Joining the 2 under 2 club!

• Options
    Congrats! You are giving your little girl the best gift ever = a bff!!!! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural Miscarriage 2006

BFP March 19th! - Due Date11/25/14

• Options

Thanks! I agree.

Its amazing how many people say that we are "brave" for getting pregnant again or that "its a little soon" but I didn't ask for their opinion on how I want my family to be...

of course my immediate family is all THRILLED!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

People ARE weird about 2u2! Its the best cause you can be in the "baby" mode one time. If you are working you can take a break from work one time. You have all your baby stuff from baby #1 and you are giving #1 someone to play with. Back- Seat- Buddies!!!

I would feel like #1 would be soooo bored with our a brother or sister by now! 

My second is learning so much cause his big sissy is pushing him to do things that my #1 didn't try so fast! They have to keep up with eachother!

That is great that your immediate fam is thrilled - I am the family joke (not in a bad way) but every time I call my Mom or sister to talk and I say "Guess what...." they always say "Oh no! Your not pg AGIAN are you" Haha!!!  

Natural Miscarriage 2006

• Options

People ARE weird about 2u2! Its the best cause you can be in the "baby" mode one time. If you are working you can take a break from work one time. You have all your baby stuff from baby #1 and you are giving #1 someone to play with. Back- Seat- Buddies!!!

I would feel like #1 would be soooo bored with our a brother or sister by now! 

My second is learning so much cause his big sissy is pushing him to do things that my #1 didn't try so fast! They have to keep up with eachother!

That is great that your immediate fam is thrilled - I am the family joke (not in a bad way) but every time I call my Mom or sister to talk and I say "Guess what...." they always say "Oh no! Your not pg AGIAN are you" Haha!!!  

Natural Miscarriage 2006

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    welcome!  congrats on your BFP!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"