Alabama Babies

What have you been able to catch on video of your LO doing?

So far we have been able to catch her laughing and rolling from tummy to back, and one really funny one when I was trying to get her to coo at me and instead she sent off machine gun poots lol. 

Re: What have you been able to catch on video of your LO doing?

• We haven't been taping video of her enough! But, we did have her smiling as a newborn, learning to roll over, giggling at our dog and crawling, trying to get into the dog food.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• I also agree that we haven't taped her enough!  I feel like when she was younger, she always stopped doing everything as soon as I would get the camera.  I'm not kidding...half of my videos have me saying, "come on, do it again...you were just doing it!"  haha!
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband videos Caleb all the time, so we've gotten everything on tape...from crawling to his first steps to his first words to repeating the alphabet after us to playing with the dog to eating to bath times to loving on Haley...you name it, we've got it on tape!  But, the best was probably when we were just taping him doing everyday stuff and he suddenly put his head down on the floor and turned a flip all by himself!  It was the first time ever and we were so excited to catch it on tape! 

I can not encourage you all enough how important it is to video tape your LO's.  For my birthday last year, Jim got all of my old little cassettes of Haley's life transferred to DVD's so that I could watch them and it was priceless.  It made me laugh and cry and was just sooooo sweet to see...to hear her little toddler voice and to see all the cute, adoreable things she did that I had forgotten about.  Even though you think you won't forget these special, precious moment, you do over the years.  Video of my kids is one of the best things I own!

• We have him laughing at DH, saying dadada, rolling over, when he first started batting at toys, on all fours, and that's all I can think of right now.

Oh, and super cute siggy pics!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"