Infertility
Options

Thank you

First, thank you so much for your kind words about our news.  I am honestly not surprised at all that so many of you were there to offer support, thoughts, and prayers during this hard time ? this board has always been there for me so I knew you would be there today.

As Kim mentioned, we found out this morning that we have lost our identical twins.  It appears, based on size, that their hearts stopped beating sometime between Saturday and this morning.

We are completely overcome with sadness at this news.  We were just starting to get excited by our new normal of triplets and it was just ripped away entirely too soon.

I know, deep down, that this is for the best as my Peri mentioned that the degree of twin-to-twin transfusion she saw would have most likely ended my pregnancy - resulting in losing all three - before we reached viability.  But, my pain is still too fresh to not be there at all.

We are holding on to the hope that our little fighter will keep on fighting and stick around for several more months.

For those of you that have called, texted, and e-mailed - Thank you!  I promise I have gotten them all - I have just been a bit anti-social today.

I spent the day at the hospital waiting for a Rhogam shot as I am O negative.  It was a nightmare but at least it is over with.

I'm not sure if I will be around or laying low in the coming days but, I will be sure to update you on the status of our current baby after my appointment on Thursday.

Thank you again - it really means more to me than I will ever be able to express.

Re: Thank you

• Options
    I can't imagine what you're going through.  Take care of yourself. I'm praying for you and your family.
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Big ((hugs)) LCB, we are all here for you whenever you need us.  You've always been a great source of encouragement and strength for all of us and now its our turn.  You, your husband and little one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so so sorry about your loss.  I'm keeping my fingers and everything crossed that your other little one stays strong and keeps growing till you hit nine months!  You're in my T&P's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Huge hugs.  

Please take care of yourself.  Continued prayers for your little one.  

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    ((hugs)) hope you are hanging in there.... I'm so sorry.  You're in all our T and P's.
  • Options

Oh LCB..please take care of yourself. I am praying for you and that little one..

PPV

{{Hugs}}

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

I'm always here for you.

xoxo

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I truly can't imagine the pain that you and your family are going through. I am praying for you and your family. 

I pray that your "little fight" will continue to grow and thrive.

• Options

Oh L, I've been thinking of you all day. I'm so very sorry for your loss, sweetie. Please know that we are all here for you, in whatever capacity you need us. You, your DH and your babies will certainly continue to be in my thoughts.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.  Take care LCB.
    Our miracle of modern medicine arrived 10-30-10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really sorry LCB.  I will contineu to say prayers for your little figher in there. xoxo
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Aw hon. I am so sorry that you are going through this. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I know you will get through this and I am so happy that the baby c is doing well. Your little fighter will def. hang on!!

I am glad you are home now and can hopefully relax a bit!

• Options

I'm so sorry you got the news that you did today.

(((hugs)))

• Options
    ((hugs)) we are here for you. I'm so sorry for the loss of the twins but am so happy that the other baby is doing well. T&P are with you!
  • Options
    LCB - please take care of you... and I will continue to pray for your little fighter.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    love you lady. i am thinking of you your h and your little fighter.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh LCB I don't know what to say other than I am so, so sorry! I am sending you, your DH and your little fighter tons and tons of PPVs. ****HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGS****
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for what you are going through. It is such an emotional roller coaster for you and your dh. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry for what you're going through.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  (((hugs)))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Take care of yourself!!  HUGS!

• Options
    There are no words.  Right Hug

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's
  • Options
    I know there are no words to heal your pain so I am sending you a ginormous (((hug))) and tons of T&P's
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options
    Thank you for checking in, and I'm sure everyone completely understands if you are feeling anti-social.  Please know that we are all here for you, thinking about you and your DH and sending our love, thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I'm glad that you and your tiny baby are ok, though I can't even imagine how saddened you must be. We're always here for you. Take care.
  • Options
    (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))  I am so sorry :(  You know how to reach me when you are ready to chitty chat!!!  I am thinking of you and DH and sending you all the sticky dust that I have!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for what you are going through.  Take care of yourself (and your little fighter)....We are here for you. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers So far we've done: Clomid Challenge/HSG/SA 1 Unmedicated IUI 2 Clomid IUIs 2 Femara IUIs 1 injectable IUI -2nd Femara IUI resulted in a CP (Beta was 16) -Another CP in May. (Beta 19 Prog 13) -Ectopic Pg - (Beta 27, 67, 430, 850) - methotrexate shot & biopsy -Forced 3 month Break 1/4/10 - Uterine septum removed by Hysteroscopy 1/18/10 - Told I have inflammation in uterus. 6 weeks of antibiotics. 2/27/10 - Another confirmed ectopic. 2 shots of methotrexate after an ER visit. Currently doing acupuncture and trying to lose weight. TTC since 3/07 -
  • Options

Oh, goodness! I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Especially strong prayers for your little one to snuggle in and hold on for the long haul...

Marrisa 

SAIFW
  • Options
    i am so sorry that you're going through this. i will be sending tons of prayers for your little fighter, and also for you and your husband during this painful time.
  • Options

i'm so sorry.  :(

i hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful. 

((hugs))

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    (((hugs)))
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that this happened for you.  I had the exact same thing happen to one of my friends.  Their daughter is now here, healthy and sweet as can be.  It's so hard because she is overjoyed to finally have a healthy baby, but sad that she had to say goodbye to her twins.  You will be my thoughts and prayers!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options

L, we will always be here for you.

I'm so sorry for today and am thinking of you and your DH and Baby C.

Praying you get through this and Baby C thrives in the months to come.

((HUGS))

• Options
    Big hugs to you.  I am so sorry for your loss.
    It's a GIRL! Born 12/16/10 Baby 2.0 is on the way! Due in June.
  • Options
    I can't even imagine the loss that you are going through, and I'm praying that little one is a fighter, lots of hugs!
  • Options
    Oh honey you know I love you and you're in my prayers.
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options
    LCB, I'm so sorry about your losses. I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for you and your dh. Your family and your angel babies are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself sweetie. ((hugs))
  • Options
    Big Hugs to you, I'm so sorry to hear this news!! I'm sending lots of love your way!!
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"