Orange County Babies
Options

Newport Nanny Agency and Stroller Strides RAVES!

Hi Ladies - my babes is 3 months old so I've been getting out an about with Stroller Strides - best thing ever!  Lemme know if you want to join me one day and I'll get you a free pass - it's in Costs Mesa M-Th from 10:30-11:30 I'm losing weight and it's soooo nice to interact with other moms!  Also had 10 interviews with nannies today at TLC in Newport Beach.  If you're looking for a Nanny this agency is great- super professional and organized!  Just had to pass on great info to my fellow OC Mamas! 

Re: Newport Nanny Agency and Stroller Strides RAVES!

• Options
    Hey! I've been thinking about Stroller Strides and I live in Costa Mesa. hmmm.. what do you guys do the whole time? And do the babies just hang out in the strollers? I think it'd be lots of fun but lately for some reason, DD doesn't do too well in the stroller. She gets antsy after a while and wants to be in my arms. So I don't think she'd last an hour.
  • Options
    I do the Stroller Strides classes (now called Moms on the Move) through Studio Seaside, which is AWESOME. They meet at several parks in NB. You just bring your stroller and mat and they kick your butt! (But not too hard). The classes are in 3-4 places throughout NB area and with the studio membership you get the stroller classes plus all of their other indoor classes too (yoga, mommy/baby yoga, pilates, etc) and their childcare is amazing for the mommy-only classes. Maya sits in the swing right next to me during yoga or one of the girls holds her. It's seriously an awesome place. Another bumpie and I take classes there almost every day now. www.studioseaside.com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cstw-Thanks for posting this. I so need to take my butt to the gym.
  • Options
    Oooh I'll have to check that out too.  The Costa Mesa SS class meets at Tewinkle Park by the OC fairgounds we do 50 mins of fast walking - with lunges, squats etc ever few minutes - then 10 mins abs/stretch when the kids run around and play.  We often go out for lunch after and do a Mom's night out every month.  This month it's make-up lessons from a pro and next month Burke Williams Spa Day!  e-mail me if you want to come next week!  kyliemccollough@yahoo.com
  • Options

Does the baby have to be a certain age before you can start Stroller Stides?

• Options
    Nope no age limit - you just have to be 6 weeks postpartum.  
  • Options
    kylie: ygm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"