Wisconsin Babies

Baby Stores

Hey Ladies!

I'm looking for some baby stores in southern wisconsin.  Somewhere that is completely devoted to baby. Where they sell cribs, furniture, clothes, diaper bags, etc. (basically a little bit of everything)  I would like to go to some upscale stores but also some discount places that sale gently used baby supplies.  I live in hartford but am willing to travel if its worth it.  =) 

Thanks for your help!

Natasha

Re: Baby Stores

• There is a Babies R Us in Brookfield.
    Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey
  • USA Baby on Capital is really nice too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • https://www.googoogaagaa.com/

It is pretty expensive, but fun to shop at.

• In West Bend there is a store called Lots 4 Tots... It's a discount place with preowned baby items, with everything from furniture, to clothes, to toys, to baby shower items... It's a hit and miss, one of those places you have to check back every week or so if you have a specific thing you are searching for, but just to browse and maybe come across something unique it is pretty nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In West Bend there is Lots for Tots, like ppl said, but there is another resale shop called Play'n for Pennies.  It's on Main St. in the Northwest part of town, near the skating rink(hwy 45).  I like it there cause the prices seem to be more reasonable then some others.  I shop there alot. GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!  I checked out Babies R Us and it was amazing!  Can't wait to go to some of those discount stores.  =)  Thanks again everyone!
  • In Madison we love Oompa. Pricy but really modern/euro. just our style.
  • Also wish we had a buy buy baby here. Went to one in Chicago area. It was great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"