Toronto Babies
Options

Let's do a Get to Know You

1. Where in Ontario are you from?

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job?

3. Where in Canada have you been?

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled?

5. What is your favourite season and why?

6. Tell us about your family.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together?

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit

Re: Let's do a Get to Know You

• Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Cambridge

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I work for a police force as a civilian - I stare at police reports all day and stat them for Stats Canada.  My dream job would be a professional margarita taste tester...in a tropical country....on a beach....

3. Where in Canada have you been? Everywhere east of Ontario except for NFLD.  I've never gone west (but I want to desperately!).

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Scotland

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall.  I love the crisp air and all the yummy scents and food that come around.

6. Tell us about your family.  I'm married to my amazing DH - we've been married for almost 3 years.  We have our first little guy on the way.  I have a younger sister who's my best friend, we spend pretty much all our free time together.  And two awesome parents - I couldn't ask for a better set.  DH's family are a bunch of douchebags....but I'll save that for another date/time.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Sure, if you'll have me ;)

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to.  Getting this baby out of me (I know, I'm sorry, you're probably tired of hearing it already haha)....and then being a mommy :)

• Options
    imageCalinsBride:

Right now we live in Oshawa, but I was born in Toronto, then lived in London, then moved to Calgary, and I'm back (and I brought DH).

I'm an ECE and I'm working on my psych degree. My dream job has kind of changed since having a LO. I used to want to start a non-profit of some kind, but now I think I'd like a job with the school board (child and youth worker, maybe) so that I could have summers off. DH is studying to be a professor so he'll have summers off, and I think it would be great to just spend the entire summer in a trailer travelling with my family.

Ontario (obviously), B.C., Quebec, Saskatchewan

I know I asked the question, but I honestly don't think I can pick. My best vacation was probably a Caribbean cruise, though.

I really like late spring because its not too hot yet, the trees are all blooming, and you still have the whole summer ahead of you.

It's just me, DH and our son. DH and I are both students, and I SAH.

YES!

I'm really excited for our first Christmas with DS. This is the first year that we aren't getting together with any extended family or anything on Christmas day. We are seeing my family on Christmas Eve (DH family is still in Alberta), and then on Christmas Day we are staying home with DS. I can't wait to start our own traditions, and to have the day be actually relaxing and drama free for once.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Hamilton

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I'm an Environmental Assistant (fancy name for hospital cleaner). Is it my dream job? No, but being a mom is and I'm almost there :)

3. Where in Canada have you been? Just here and there in Ontario.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? The Carribbean Cruise I took for my honeymoon was probably my fave vacation ever, although Cuba was amazing too :)

5. What is your favourite season and why? Christmas is my favorite season. it just seems like people are happier, nicer, and I love to give presents.

6. Tell us about your family. I'm 30 and married for 2 years, expecting my first LO anytime now. both my parents are divorced and remarried, I have 4 sisters, the youngest one of which is currently Featherweight champion, let me know if you want to see her winning fight :) I haev 6 nephews, 2 neices, and have no idea the sex of the LO that I'm carrying!

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? if it wasn't too far, I don't really like driving on the highways, i think people are crazy.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Having my baby here this year to celebrate christmas with us, and being a mother

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    1. Where in Ontario are you from?I'm originally from the Ottawa area but am now living in Toronto. We're hoping to move back to the Ottawa area soon we're just waiting for DH to get the right job. 2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job?I'm an Interior Designer and I honestly love it. I'm hoping to one day open my own firm after I've written my NCIDQ's 3. Where in Canada have you been?All over Ontario, Quebec City, Winnepeg all over Alberta and BC. Just did a road trip from Edmonton to Victoria and it was AMAZING. 4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled?I LOVE LOVE LOVE Italy. I spent 2 months travelling all over and I wish I could spend another year. 5. What is your favourite season and why?Late Spring because everything is coming back to life. 6. Tell us about your family.Our immediate family is made up of me, DH, our 4 month old Milan and our Shih Tzu Poodle mix Sophie. I come from a huge family with 4 brothers and sisters, 4 grandparents,  12 aunts and uncles and 34 cousins and we're all extremely close.7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Absolutely8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to?My dad's birthday this week and whenever my sisters baby feels like greeting the world. Hopefully for her that comes sooner rather than later. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? live in Guelph

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? am an animal scientist. Dream job would be to work for National Geographic.

3. Where in Canada have you been? BC, AB, SK, MB, ON and QC. Lived here and in QC

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? New Zealand- went there on our honeymoon- it was amazing!

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall. the beautiful colours.

6. Tell us about your family. We're expecting our first in February.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? sure.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Getting the nursery setup. We need to paint and then DH can assemble the crib

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCalinsBride:

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Ajax

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job?  Dream Job would probably be a lawyer

3. Where in Canada have you been? Honestly, I haven't went anywhere else i Canada. Hopefully BC in March

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? We went to Hawaii for our HM

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fave season is def Fall, I love the weather, not to hot not to cold. 

6. Tell us about your family.  I've been married for a year and have had my daughter in September. I have known my DH for 14 years. I have one older brother and one younger brother. 

7. Would you come to a bump get-together?  I would def come to a bump GTG I think it would be fun.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to.  I love the Christmas season with all the decor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? I live in Guelph

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I was a teacher. My dream job would be to act professionaly.

3. Where in Canada have you been? Only ON. I'm from California.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? My favourites are Maui and London. (Look at that! I'm trying to get rid of the American spelling)

5. What is your favourite season and why? I've always liked spring. Everything is  so fresh and new.

6. Tell us about your family. My side is small, DH's is larger, we have one child together and DH has two kids from his ex-w.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Yes.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to Christmas because it'll be DS' first and my mom will be here.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    imageCalinsBride:

Not from Ontario, but I live in Hamilton

I am managing editor at a book publisher, would love to be an art director

from Vcr to montreal and all in between, but no further east than Mtl

Paris, France

Fall

Married to a wonderful husband, have our son, looking to have more.

Sure

Having more kids, going to see family at Xmas

• Options
    imageCalinsBride:

Born in Markham, grew up in Brampton and currently live in Oakville

I'm a buyer for a small aviation company but I would love to be able to be a SAHM.

Vancouver, all over Alberta and Quebec. I've got family in NFLD and would love to get there one day.

Alaskan cruise

Spring because everything is renewed for another year.

Me and DH with our daughter and 3 furbabies (cats) Merry, Pippin and Sam

Sign me up!

DD's baptism next week and getting to see all our family.

• Options
    1. Where in Ontario are you from? I live in the GTA.2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I worked as an editor at a publishing house, but now I'm a freelancer/SAHM.3. Where in Canada have you been? Nova Scotia, PEI, and various places in Ontario.4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Costa Rica (went for a wedding).5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall, when it's still warm and you can enjoy being outside.6. Tell us about your family. Been married to DH for four years. We have a two-year-old daughter and a little boy on the way any time now!7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Sure.8. What's?one thing you are excited about or looking forward to? Christmas, since DD should be able to be excited about it and appreciate it this year.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? I live in Toronto

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? In the medical field, I am currently a SAHM- my current dream job would be owning a patsry shop or event planning, def something creative and opposite

3. Where in Canada have you been? Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? hard to say, possibly France and Italy (it was a single trip)

5. What is your favourite season and why? I love Summer!

6. Tell us about your family.  mh and I have 3 children and I have 1 ss

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? since I'm brand new I'll go with a maybe

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to ski season and getting my older LO out again.
  • Options
    1. Where in Ontario are you from? Right now we live in Kitchener

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? Zip it! too much information :)  My dream job would be a photographer for National Geographic

3. Where in Canada have you been? BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NS, NB, PEI.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Oh man, I have travelled a lot so there are lots on my favourites. The Panama Canal was unreal. I also loved Costa Rica and we love relaxing on the beach in Half Moon Cay (bahamas).

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall - apple pie, pumkins, apple cider, cool walks.

6. Tell us about your family. Married, 1 son. Huge immediate family on both sides. Lots of nieces and nephews.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Perhaps, it depends on where it is cause I am lazy like that.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Bed tonight. Jen = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Without getting too specific cause I'm weird like that, I'm NW of the GTA in a small town.

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I'm a grade 3 teacher in the GTA.

3. Where in Canada have you been?  BC, Alberta, PEI, NFLD, NB

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Australia.  I did my teaching degree there and lived there for a year.

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall, love the colours and the cooler weather.

6. Tell us about your family. DH and I met in Jan. 2004 on an online dating site.  Moved in together in fall 05. Married in April 07. And DS was born May 09.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Yup.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Christmas!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Muskoka

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? Real Estate...dream job would probably be Interior Design

3. Where in Canada have you been?  Quebec, Ontario and Manitoba

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? enh...nothing so far...Florida?

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall - beautiful leaves and cool weather

6. Tell us about your family. My extended family is HUGE but my immediate family is just me and my lil' sis. DH and I have 2 little boys and a little girl on the way :)

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? I'm a little far from the GTA.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Dh finishing school, being off work and baby's arrival! not quite one thing...

• Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Oshawa

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? Right now, SAHM.  I was a customer service rep for OnStar up until a month ago.  Dream job would probably be SAHM or right now I'm in night school for bookkeeping. 

3. Where in Canada have you been? Ontario and a brief visit to my DH in Edmonton

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled?  I'm probably not the most experienced traveller... haven't been much of anywhere.

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall.  Sweater weather.  I.Love.It.

6. Tell us about your family. We are totally random and crazy.  My parents divorced when I was 6, yet they get along now (didn't for a while.)  My dad, step mom and step dad play on a bowling team together.  Both sets of parents go to the cottage together and really enjoy hanging out now.  People call it crazy but I love it.  My IL's a much more conservative than my parents, but that doesn't take much.  They are always willing to help anyone out though and now that they've come out of their shell around me they are starting to be fun to hang out with..

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Probably, depending on time/place/date.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Right now? My DH coming home in 3 days for a visit and DS' first birthday friday/party saturday

Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Hamilton

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? recruiting...

3. Where in Canada have you been? Yukon, PEI, NS, Quebec, NB, NWT

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Jamaica

5. What is your favourite season and why? I love them all for different reasons!

6. Tell us about your family. Married for almost 3 years and have one daughter - 5 1/2 months old.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? depends on location...

• Options
    imageCalinsBride:

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Toronto - I live in Cabbagetown.

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I'm an Interior Designer and own my own firm.

3. Where in Canada have you been? BC, SK, AB, PQ.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Paris, France.

5. What is your favourite season and why? Love Winter until Jan.?

2nd. ?I have faves about each season.?

Luke is my first child. ?DH and I work together (he's an Industrial Designer) and we also have 2 other kids 18/16 from his first marriage. His son is attending McGill now and his daughter is in Gr 11.?

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? If Chrys comes!!!

8. What's?one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. ?I leave for Mexico a week tomorrow.

• Options
    1. Where in Ontario are you from? Ottawa2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? Financial... I would love to work for Sarah Richardson however I have no design talent.3. Where in Canada have you been? Everywhere!  I grew up in BC (mainland/island), I've lived in AB, ON, and NS and have driven across the whole thing... a couple times!4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Paris with my hubby5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall, the colours in Eastern Ontario are awesome6. Tell us about your family. Married for 1 year with one baby.7. Would you come to a bump get-together? If it was closer to home... (Ottawa!)8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to.  Going on a family vacation in Hawaii in January!!
  • Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Windsor area

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I am an OB nurse, I love it but would really like to be a SAHM or do something nursing related that didn't involve shift work.

3. Where in Canada have you been? Here & there in Ontario

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Paris, France.

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall, I love fall clothes & the apple/pumpkin season!

6. Tell us about your family. DH and I have been married for a year, we have one child and a furbaby. We are close to both our families, all of whom live close by.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? If it wasn't too far

Watching L grow & experiencing all his firsts with him, especially this Christmas!

• Options

1. Where in Ontario are you from? I live in Kitchener

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I am a counselor/program facilitator at a Youth Homeless Shelter. Dream job...something along the lines of what I am doing now, but in a custody setting. 

3. Where in Canada have you been? Edmonton, Banff, Calgary

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? I am in love with France, and loved Paris.

5. What is your favourite season and why? Spring/fall - love the weather

6. Tell us about your family. Married - Pete, my husband is a chef, son Kian who is 14 months old. Big family on both sides.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Maybe

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Christmas!

imageKian & Carys image
  • Options
    I'm late to this, but since I'm new to the board I'm filling it out anyways. :)

1. Where in Ontario are you from? from BC, living in Stoney Creek (Hamilton) Ontario

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I'm a glassblower, but since baby SAHM. both are my dream jobs.

3. Where in Canada have you been? everywhere from QC - BC many many times.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? I've yet to leave north america, but some of the mountain towns or Victoria in BC are my fave.

5. What is your favourite season and why? summer! I love hot weather and the beach

6. Tell us about your family. DH and I are actually common law, maybe we will marry one day, but not a priority. Colt is 13months and our first son, we are TTC (since feb) for another. DH has a huge family out west, mine is very small and scattered. we'd like 4 children in addition to our house of tonnes of pets!

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? probably

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Christmas season! I just love it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • Options
    imageCalinsBride:

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Windsor

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? Spec. Ed teacher. Dream job would be to have a small organic farm, from which I sold amazing food as well as being able to do crafty stuff and play with my son all day.

3. Where in Canada have you been? BC, AB, ON, NS, NB

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Loved Chester, N.S. and Ucluelet, B.C.

5. What is your favourite season and why? Fall, great produce, yummy smells, beautiful scenery.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Maybe

Family getting together over the next month.

• Options
    imageCalinsBride:

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Live in Hamilton but from the U.S.

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? Currently in nursing school. Dream job, anything with animals.

3. Where in Canada have you been? Not too many places in Canada, B.C and around Ontario.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? Belgium

5. What is your favourite season and why?  Fall

6. Tell us about your family. Been married for 2 1/2 years and have one daughter. We also have 2 dogs and 2 cats. My family all live in the U.S. and my husbands family is here in Hamilton/Stoney Creek.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Sure if it were pretty close and depending on my crazy class/homework schedule.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to. Going home to Iowa to visit my family for the Holiday's.

• Options

Major late in finding this board!!

1. Where in Ontario are you from? I am from Markham but I have lived in Toronto for the past couple years and I will be living here for the near future.

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I am a student at UOFT and I am working on accomplishing my dream job of being a lawyer.

3. Where in Canada have you been? I have been to Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. I prefer travelling the world to Canada.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? It would have to be either Mauritius or Morroco.

5. What is your favourite season and why? Summer because I thrive off the heat.

6. Tell us about your family. My family is crazy. I am adopted from a Russian dad and a Spanish mom into a West Indian family. My family (both biological and adopted) are HUGE and insane. And I love them all. We are all really close and I am very thankful and lucky for them. I am engaged to the most wonderful person I have ever met and he adores me beyond truly normal limits, Nate. I am currently pregnant (one and only pregnancy ever) with TWINS. Yay!

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? I would love too but I dont think Nate would like me too. He is sceptical of online forums and while he is probably the most relaxed person of life, he isnt about this. I could work on him though hopefully.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to? I am excited to see the twins grow up together. To see their bond and to see how much they will change my life.

• Options

I've just made it here, but here is some info on me!

1. Where in Ontario are you from? Burlington

2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job? I'm a manager at a spa. I would love to be able to SAH.

3. Where in Canada have you been? I'm boring. A few places in Ontario.

4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled? I really love Cuba. The people are great.

5. What is your favourite season and why? summer, hands down. I hate the cold.

6. Tell us about your family. DH and I have been married for 3 years, we like to go on last minute getaways, enjoy a good latte/coffee. We just welcomed our first child in September. DH is a pushover for his little girl.

7. Would you come to a bump get-together? Sure, if it was close enough.

8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to.  I cant wait until she says "Momma" and laughs at all my corny jokes.

• Options
    1. Where in Ontario are you from? Orangeville 2. What is your field/occupation? Dream job?I'm and ECE (early childhood educator) Dream job - Stay at home mom! 3. Where in Canada have you been?B.C, Alberta, Manitoba. 4.Where is your favourite place that you have ever travelled?Punta Cana - We got married there! 5. What is your favourite season and why?Summer! Its way too short! So much to do! 6. Tell us about your family.Married in 08, we've been together for 8 years. We have a 7 month old daughter! 7. Would you come to a bump get-together?Sure! 8. What's one thing you are excited about or looking forward to.Watch my daughter grow! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"