Minnesota Babies
Options

Am I crazy....

to think I can bring my 8 wk old to a movie today?? It will be during her naptime...

Re: Am I crazy....

• Options
    Yes!  it is wayyy to loud for a baby in a theater. 
  • Options
    I brought my 8-week old to a movie - it was great!  She stayed in her carseat bundled up the entire time. 
    BFP#1: 9.16.08 DD: 5.28.09
    BFP#2: 7.10.11 MMC: 8.3.11 D&C: 8.29.11
    BFP#3: 12.5.11 MC: 12.22.11
    BFP#4: 2.14.12 MMC: 3.8.12 D&C: 3.13.12 Loss due to Trisomy 16
    BFP#5: 6.11.12 MC: 6.28.12 Loss due to Triploidy
    RPL BW, Sonohystogram, Chromosome testing on DH and myself = everything is normal
    BFP#6: 12.4.12 EDD: 8.16.13
    Things I did different with this pregnancy:
    1. Waited TTC until after I had 3 normal menstrual cycles.
    2. Got a new OB - amazing man who listened!
    3. 200 mg progesterone until 12 weeks
    4. Daily lovenox injections
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When we went to see The Blind Side a few weeks ago there was a TINY little guy there so no.  The Kerasote's theater in IGH does baby Tuesday's where they turn the volume down on the movies a bit...worth checking out if your in that area.

I am going to take my 6mo sometime soon during his nap time and sometime middle of the day during the week when there aren't as many people in case he wakes up.

• Options
    imageJanell's Nest:

When we went to see The Blind Side a few weeks ago there was a TINY little guy there so no.  The Kerasote's theater in IGH does baby Tuesday's where they turn the volume down on the movies a bit...worth checking out if your in that area.

I am going to take my 6mo sometime soon during his nap time and sometime middle of the day during the week when there aren't as many people in case he wakes up.

Thanks!!!!  This is a little bit of a drive but totally worth checking out.

• Options
    i think southdale theater has a mommy room that you can use.  or, they have a wednesday am kid friendly movie time.  might be worth checking out so LO's little ears aren't blown out by the noise.  I know mine practically are at movie theaters these days!   speaking of...i really wish they would knock down the volume a bit in the theaters!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageJanell's Nest:

Let me know when you want to go maybe Aiden & I will join you... given that is ok 

• Options
    imageJanell's Nest:

The Kerasote's theater in IGH does baby Tuesday's where they turn the volume down on the movies a bit...worth checking out if your in that area.

Kerasotes in Coon_Rapids does it on Tuesdays too. We go every week.

Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageJanell's Nest:

The Kerasote's theater in IGH does baby Tuesday's where they turn the volume down on the movies a bit...worth checking out if your in that area.

Kerasotes in *** Rapids does it on Tuesdays too. We go every week.

Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imagechaoticmum:
    imageJanell's Nest:

Kerasotes in *** Rapids does it on Tuesdays too. We go every week.

Could we join you some time? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"