Trying to Get Pregnant

CM right before BFP

Hi ladies,

I'm usually on the TTCAL board, but I had a question and hope that all of you could give me some insight....

DH and I are trying for #2. My AF is due on Sat. or Sun. I've had lots of PG symptoms during this 2ww including sharp twingy like pains in my ute, minor cramps, SORE bb's, sensitive nipples, extreme hunger, tiredness.... I stupidly tested on Tuesday afternoon (CD 23, 10DPO) with a Dollar Tree test (after promising myself I'd wait until tomorrow, but couldn't resist the urge) and got a BNF. Last night and today I've had lots of watery CM and i'm SO afraid that AF is on her way, but after googling it, I've been reading that watery CM could be a sign of pregnancy (and also AF). Anyone heard of this, or experienced it? With DS (who is now 4), we were not "trying" so I don't know what my pre-symptoms were, except for sore bb's and hunger. With my m/c over the summer, I didn't pay attention to cm or anything, and I cannot remember what the days leading up to my BFP were like.

Shame on me for overanalyzing everything... I really should just calm down until tomorrow morning.... just looking for some hope! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CM right before BFP

• I don't know that there's any particular "CM" that indicates pregnancy.  For some, they say it's creamy before.  I read the other day that it can be EW-ish, you've obviously read watery.  I would recommend waiting until AF is a day or so late and then testing.
  • imagedaniellepaoli:
    I don't know that there's any particular "CM" that indicates pregnancy.  For some, they say it's creamy before.  I read the other day that it can be EW-ish, you've obviously read watery.  I would recommend waiting until AF is a day or so late and then testing.

This, but if you are really curious and want to get a count of how many had what check FF chart gallery of pregnant charts and also ask on the tri boards. Good luck!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, I've never been pregnant in my entire life so I don't know.  Maybe ask the 1st tri ladies?

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• when I was KU I had a really obvious increase in creamy CM.  However, that might only be how my own body reacts and not universal.  GL!
  • imagekdodge423:

CM is NOT an indicator of pregnancy.

Ever.

yes ma'am ::salutes she who knows everything and her big scary stick:: WinkStick out tongue

• imagekdodge423:

CM is NOT an indicator of pregnancy.

Ever.

I have to respectfully disagree kdodge. I think it can be viewed as more a lagging indicator. Once you get a BFP, you can say it might be symptom. But I wouldn't say it is necessarily a symptom before a BFP.  A lot of women do experience more CM during pregnancy, but the presence of CM does not mean you are pregnant. I had a ton of CM throughout my first pregnancy especially in the first and third trimesters.

• It's not necessarily a good indicator of pregnancy. I haven't had really ANY CM, and was completely dry during my 2WW. I was convinced that I wasn't pg...well, I got my BFP on 13dpo, and still have been pretty scant on the CM, so I think every woman is different. GL!
  • This question was recently asked on the 1st Tri board and the overwhelming majority of women answered that they had creamy fluid, and for many, that was not what presented in their previous 2WWs.

Interpret that how you will. 

Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"