Houston Babies
Options

Recommondations for obgyn in katy area

Hey ladies,

Last week I went to my first appt that determined my pregnancy was at 6 weeks with an ultrasound.  This was the second time with this new doctor and she can across really negative.  I feel I cannot ask her any questions because her responses are always sarcastic and at one point she told me to repeat what she had said.  I don't know how to take this woman and heard that she may come across this way....and I do not like it.  She makes me nervous to attend my appointments.  Does anyone have an ob/gyn in the katy area that they like? 

Re: Recommondations for obgyn in katy area

• Options
    I've heard great things about Dr. Tiffany Mullin. I live closer to Cypress, so I didn't end up going with her, but lots of Katy friends liked her.
  • Options

Dr Kristin Schmidt at Premier Ob/gyn  www.premierobgyn.net

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love love love Dr. Schmidt.  I always highly recommend her. 
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Dr. Tiffany Mullin has been fantastic for me!

Ste 202, 21700 Kingsland Boulevard, Katy, TX
    (281) 398-8639?
  • Options
    I back Dr. Schmidt as well. Couldn't ask for better. She never made me feel rushed and always took the time to answer all my questions(I went in with a notebook a couple of times) and didn't make me feel stupid for asking. She just delivered our DS the Tuesday before Christmas (12/22) and I'm so glad we chose her and Memorial Hermann-Katie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just made an appointment with Dr Mullin and am a little nervous b/c I have never seen her. Would you mind sending me an email to let me know what you think? I also have a couple of questions.

Thanks!

Mandy

magoldman76@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"