1st Trimester
Options

no sex?

some ladies wrote on the august board that they are not supposed to have sex??? ne1 know why one would not be allowed to have sex while preg???

Re: no sex?

• Options
    I'm a regular light spotter and the midwife said if it should ever become more than light then to abstain and call their office.
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    I had some light spotting at 12 DPO and a little bit of brown spotting after that.  My midwife suggested we not have sex for a week as an overabundance of caution.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    if the placenta is low (near the cervix) they will tell you no sex for fear that the placenta will rupture.  That also means no big O's of any sort (even without sex).  A friend of mine went through that and had to abstain until a later u/s showed that it had grown up and away from the cervix.  That happened during her second tri.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Women that have had IVF are told to abstain for awhile.
  • Options
    i have been spotting and bleeding for five weeks and am on pelvic rest along with no exercise, etc.
  • Options
    dome doctors recommend against it if you are having any bleeding, at least until they are able to check you out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"