Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone alone for NYE?

DH is a police officer, works midnights and he is working tonight.  As he was leaving, I jokingly said to him, who am I going to kiss at midnight?  He said, Kylee. I do love her, but it's not the same!  In years past, when he was working, he would pop home to kiss me (we live in the district).  I am hoping he does the same, but judging by his answer, it may just be a phone call.  It really is okay, he has a job to do, and I understand.   Both kids are asleep and I am watching New Year's Rockin Eve on ABC...and of course catching up on the bump!

If you are alone tonight, what are you doing?

Happy New Year everyone!

BabyFetus Ticker
Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

Re: Anyone alone for NYE?

• Options
    DH and I are hoping to bring in the new year with a sleeping baby. She's due to wake up for her witching hour any second now, and so far she's still sleeping *crosses fingers* crap, spoke too soon.
  • Options

I'm not technically alone, but I'm the only one awake so I might as well be.  Woohoo.

Bumping and thinking about going to bed

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am.  Dh passed away earlier this year.  one year ago today my son was conceived so i am just moping at home.  I hope 2010 is better.....
  • Options

imagemwallon51040:
    I am.  Dh passed away earlier this year.  one year ago today my son was conceived so i am just moping at home.  I hope 2010 is better.....

Im so sorry for your loss. Its amazing you have a piece of him in your DS and I bet your cuddling him extra tight tonight.

Im also alone FI is a police officer in another city so hes gone every new years b/c its a manditory work day. But this is the first one Im at home and I just put DS to bed and am wandering around the house ....now what ?

• Options

imagemwallon51040:

I am very sorry for your loss.  Your story makes me think I have absolutely nothing to be upset about.  You are a true blessing to your son, and he is so lucky to have you.  May 2010 bring new joy to your life.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"