North Carolina Babies
Options

Intro and Triangle OB recs?

Happy New Year, ladies!

I've been lurking here for a while (I'm usually on BOTB) but decided to finally join in after my BFP this morning. I moved to NC a little over a year ago when I started grad school, and we moved to Wake Forest in August.

Since I've just been using student health up until now, I am in need of area OB recs. I'm leaning towards Rex for delivery, though I would love to hear experiences with both Rex and WakeMed.

So for I'm leaning towards Associates in Women's Healthcare. However, I'm going solely upon personal preferences and online reviews, and I know nothing of individual doctors. So, love them or hate them, I would greatly appreciate some feedback on area OBs! TIA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cloth-diapering, breastfeeding, baby-wearing SAHM/grad studentBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Chart
Blog

Re: Intro and Triangle OB recs?

• Options

Hi!  Welcome to the board, and congrats on the BFP!

I LOVE Kamm McKenzie.  They deliver at WM Raleigh.  I had a wonderful experience w/ the OB practice as well as WM.  If you have any particular questions, let me know!  =)

• Options

Welcome and congrats!

I go to Capital Area OB-GYN, and have been for 8 years or so. They have offices at Rex and in Cary (which I go to). I saw all of the Dr's during my pregnancy and liked them all. My delivery (c-section) experience at Rex was absolutely great. The nurses were awesome, many of the rooms were newly renovated, and even the food is good!

Good luck!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Mid Carolina OBGYN at Rex.  I love them, I haven't gotten pregnant yet, but we are working on it.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Options
    Welcome, congrats and ditto Hughes. The majority of the board delivered at Rex but I don't think anyone had a bad experience anywhere.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options
    Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the board.  I'm in Wake Forest also.  I go to Blue Ridge OB/Gyn and have been pretty happy with them.  Dr. Homeister preformed my first c/s but she's no longer with the practice.  Dr. Gaines did my most recent one and I was very impressed with him and how it went.  In between my pg I was seeing Dr. Anya (I've only been in NC for 2 years).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats on your BFP and welcome!

I loved delivering at Rex - I go to Wilkerson OBGYN (along w/ a lot of women on this board).

Dr. Flanagan is my favorite OB there, but Dr. Mong is a close 2nd (and whom delivered my baby).

I will say, that Associates in Women's Healthcare (where I went before Wilkerson), I was NOT a fan of. 

GL w/ your decision!

• Options

imageraceyrae:
    Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the board.  I'm in Wake Forest also.  I go to Blue Ridge OB/Gyn and have been pretty happy with them.  Dr. Homeister preformed my first c/s but she's no longer with the practice.  Dr. Gaines did my most recent one and I was very impressed with him and how it went.  In between my pg I was seeing Dr. Anya (I've only been in NC for 2 years).

I am in WF also and go to Blue Ridge OBGYN on Durant Rd. (I think I referred Racey) and have been very happy. I also had Dr. Gaines perform my c-section and I liked him better in the hospital than in the office, but all the docs there are great. I also liked Dr. Anya. I've been seeing them for 4 years and have been very happy and plan to return for #2.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats on your BFP! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"