Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Today

Today I feel like I may never stop crying andI realized how hard it is going to be to see baby stuff at stores, etc.  I wish this was all a horrible nightmare and I could just wake up and know my baby is still growing inside of me.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 Natural MC @ 7wks 6days Missed MC @ 7wks 6days, baby measured 6wks 3days

Re: Today

• Options
    I am so sorry! It is so hard and so unfair. I wish you didn't have to go through this. If you ever need to talk or vent or rant and rave you can PM me any time! My thoughts are with you and your family. ::BIG HUGS::
  • Options

It totally sucks. That is really all there is to say about it. Sorry for your loss.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know just how you feel.  I have good days and bad days and even days that start out good and turn bad such as days when I need ziploc bags and they are down the same grocery aisle as the baby products.  You just never know what will set you off and when.  That is why this board is here.  We are here for you. 

HUGS! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sorry you are having a rough day...I understand how difficult it is to see baby stuff at stores etc...Best of luck (Hugs)
    Missed m/c discovered 11.30.09 at 9w2d DS Born 10.26.10 Missed m/c discovered 11.7.11 at 8w3d Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageihearteddieboo:

I have good days and bad days and even days that start out good and turn bad such as days when I need ziploc bags and they are down the same grocery aisle as the baby products. 

This is me too. Every day my emotions are on a roller coaster. I am so sorry for your loss and my only bit of advice is "it will get better." I had my d&c a month ago and I can now think rationally about trying again. The healing process is slow. My T&P are with you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • Options
    I'm so sorry it's a rough day for you.  I hope as time progresses you are able to move forward.  But I get your same exact sentiments, I just wish that baby was still with me... ((HUGS))
  • Options
    Thank you all for your support I know that I am so thankful to have this board already b/c even if we do get pregnant again soon it won't ever change what is happening right now.
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 Natural MC @ 7wks 6days Missed MC @ 7wks 6days, baby measured 6wks 3days
  • Options

imagepetrpn1313:
    even if we do get pregnant again soon it won't ever change what is happening right now.

I feel the same way. I think that I will probably be a life time member. I might not be here as often and might just be here as a veteran, but I think that we will always hurt and yearn for our angels, it just eases over time...

• Options
    Sending hugs, so sorry to hear you are having a rough day.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"