North Carolina Babies
Options

What are your New Year's Plans?

We are just being so wild tonight...ha ha. We are having pizza, crack dip and Champagne and watching Paranormal Activity that I got from Red Box. We'll probably be asleep by 10.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are your New Year's Plans?

• Options
    We are going out!  And I'm so excited!  Eli is spending the night with the IL's, and we are going out to a local bar where a good friend of ours' band is playing.  Bring on the champagne!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are going to my parents house for the nite and having heavy appitzers for dinner and just hanging out with my parents and brother. (more like DH and my brother will be playing video games all nite). And we will just stay the nite there. It should be fun yet relaxing at the same time. I prolly wont be up much past midnite!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work until 11pm. At least I'm working with DH tonight.
  • Options
    We're having a WILD night...yeah right. We've been gone so much lately that we're just hanging out here tonight by ourselves & looking forward to it! :)
  • Options

Nothing special -- just hanging out at home watching the countdown.  I'll probably be nursing and rocking Claire to sleep for most of the evening.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dinner out (we got engaged on NYE so we always celebrate that as well), coming home and getting O to bed then off to our good friend's house who lives a couple doors down for champagne, appetizers and games. ?Hoping that Owen will sleep at their house as well, but not counting on it. ?Home by 12:30 and asleep by 12:40 :)
  • Options
    We're going to dinner somewhere early right after work and then will just hang out at home.  I think the Hurricanes are playing so I'm sure DH will be watching that on TV.  I might clean some--our house is a disaster from the holidays!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    We are going to a party at a friends house, but I think we will probably leave around 9 (lame, lol!). They said they will have a room for kids to sleep in if anybody wants to use it, but there is no way that will work for Maddie. So we'll just stay out until she starts to fuss, and then head home.
  • Options

We usually stay in (scared of the crazies on the road).  We're having mini hammie sammies, some chili cheeze dip, and some champagne/wine.  I'm sure I'll be up until midnight - I usually am.

But it cracks me up that 2 years ago, I was unable to stay up.  DH and I were laughing about that the other day.  I thought I was 'tired'' back then...HAHA, I didn't know tired until DD came along!

I also remember that last NYE, I had sparkling grape juice and it game me reflux in the middle of the night, which was SO gross!

• Options
    imageMrs_M&M:

I also remember that last NYE, I had sparkling grape juice and it game me reflux in the middle of the night, which was SO gross!

Oh gross, I remember that! ?We went to our friends house last year and they got me sparkling cider. ?I felt SO sick after drinking it.?

• Options

imageskirk429:
    we got engaged on NYE so we always celebrate that as well

So did we! :) At a really nice restaurant, and I noticed when home over Christmas that they closed recently & turned into a sports bar...lame!

• Options
    We're at the IL's house right now and they were supposed to have their annual bonfire, but they canceled b/c of a death in the family.  But we decided to still stay here and party with them!  It'll be lowkey, but I'm thankful that I'm not pregnant!  Last year was lame Stick out tongue
  • Options
    As soon as DH gets packed we're heading to the beach with my family.  After a lame dinner we're having chocolate fondue (I'm bringing it) and I picked up some sparkling cider for myself.  No one cares to do anything remotely special, so I'm looking out for DH and I.  He has a special bottle of beer and we'll try to stay up, but I'll probably fall asleep on the couch!
  • Options

Nothin'!

Well, we have a bottle of champagne that we bought over Christmas, so I guess we'll enjoy that and try to stay up until 12!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    We are going to a friend's house for dinner. It is two of our friends birthdays so we are having a New Years/Birthday celebration. We are bringing Ashley, hope she is on her best behavior b/c she will be the only kid there. She has been staying up until 11 or 12 this past week (she is night owl!), so I don't think tonight will be a big deal :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"