LGBT Parenting
Options

Resource: Gay-Friendly Kids' Books

I just found this link today and thought I'd share.  It's called "Gay-Themed Picture Books for Children" and has lots of gay&lesbian-friendly children's books that I've never seen (and of course the usual suspects too).

https://booksforkidsingayfamilies.blogspot.com/

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Resource: Gay-Friendly Kids' Books

• Options
    What a great list! Thanks for sharing that link. I see some shopping in my future :-)
  • Options
    This is a great link, I'll be adding quite a few of those to our must buy list.
    Our NEW Blog
    Married my best friend 5*15*2008 Trying to start our family 8*2011
    unmedicated iui#3= bfp 10/20/11! beta#1=11, beta#2=85, beta#3=741,beta#4=1000,beta#5=2146,beta#6=7454 *please keep doubling* imageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I great list! Thanks for sharing, Mrs F.
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Great list.  We especially like Emma and Meesha my Boy around our house, because she's got two moms, but it's not the main point of the book... it's learning to be kind to the cat.  Plus it's got a nice pattern and rhyme scheme.

• Options
    Oh, I totally second Emma and Meesha my Boy.
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so glad to find this!  I am not gay, but my brother and brother in law are, and we want a good way to explain it to my kids.  I have a few books, but I am happy to have a bigger selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"