South Florida Babies
Options

the year 2000

was apparently a good year for some of you gals *winkwink*  lol

Re: the year 2000

• Options
    2001 for me! LOL. ;-) Dude, I was 22 that year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yea did I write 2000? I meant 2001 but it was a few months before I turned 22. Hey sometimes you gotta wait for the right one :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will attribute it to the fact that I'm older than a lot of you, but my "year" was 1994 Indifferent I was 16 and in high school.  Maybe what they say about Catholic School Girls is true Angel
    image image

• Options

lol! 2002 for me...

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsLeanna:
    I will attribute it to the fact that I'm older than a lot of you, but my "year" was 1994 Indifferent I was 16 and in high school.  Maybe what they say about Catholic School Girls is true Angel

I was 16 in high school, too, leanna.  no worries!!  lol  So, I thinkt hat year for me was.... 1998!  (summer before junior year)

eta:  oh, and yeah, the catholic school girl thing is apparently true, too, in my case lol  Angel

• Options
    1999 for me! i was afraid the world was gonna end and i didn't want to die one!!
  • Options

imageMelanieJH1016:
    1999 for me! i was afraid the world was gonna end and i didn't want to die one!!

ROFLMAO! Mel, OMG, you made my day. What was the date??? December 29th? LOL. I need to know!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1998 was my year.. i was 18!
  • Options
    2001 for me. I was 18.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"