Oklahoma Babies
Options

OBGYN in Tulsa

Hi all,

I'm going to be moving to Tulsa in a few months and am at 12 weeks with our first, so I need to find an OBGYN to see and deliver with there.  Does anyone have any doctor recommendations in Tulsa?  We're also house-hunting, any neighborhood recs for a young fam?  I appreciate any advice, thanks!

Re: OBGYN in Tulsa

• Options

I go to Stephanie Hall at Bailey Medical Center in Owasso. (If you're not familiar with the Tulsa area, Owasso and Tulsa are pretty much one big city.) I love her.

FYI: you should go over to thenest.com and get on the OK board there. It's MUCH more active than this Bump board... and a lot of the girls over there have babies. 

"Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

• Options
    I went to Dr. John Thompson at Saint Francis right in Tulsa. They were great when I had my DD. I also delivered at Saint Francis so if you have any questions PM me or page me on the Parenting after loss board.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Dr. Ruth Hoover and I was not happy most of the time. I think it was a lot of the office not being helpful/rude but it made my experience pretty miserable.
  • Options
    Welcome to T-town! I go to Dr. Lauralee Ribaudo of Tulsa OB/GYN Associates and she is great. And I live in midtown Tulsa and love it - highly recommend this part of town. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"