Boston Babies
Options

Stay at home dads...

Hi There!

I'm new to this board...

I have a four month old daughter and I'm heading back to work full-time on Jan. 4. My husband is going to be a stay-at-home dad and I was wondering if anyone knew of any "dad" type groups that get together on a regular basis. We're in Melrose but are pretty flexilbe in terms of group location. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stay at home dads...

• Options
    I'd love to know of a group as well.  My DH is a stay-at-home dad to DS#1 who is almost 16 months old, and he'll be watching DS#2 when I return to work next Aug.  Right now he attends Gymboree classes as well as Music Together classes.  DS loves them! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageShauna07:
    I'd love to know of a group as well.  My DH is a stay-at-home dad to DS#1 who is almost 16 months old, and he'll be watching DS#2 when I return to work next Aug.  Right now he attends Gymboree classes as well as Music Together classes.  DS loves them! 

I'll let you know if I find anything...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I once heard about a group up in the Westford area. They were called Stroller Something". Sorry I don't have more information. Maybe you can find it on google.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"