Kentucky Babies

he pulled out and came then put it back in. can i still be pregnant?

ok i have one question.. me and my boyfriend had intercourse last night. before he came he pulled out then a second later put it back in.. can i still be pregnant? ive looked it up on google and could not find anything. can someone help me out here? i would sure appreciate it.

Re: he pulled out and came then put it back in. can i still be pregnant?

• Seriously?  On the off chance that this isn't MUD, I'm going to tell you that if you try the "pull and pray" method you might as well say you want to get pregnant.  Time will tell, but if you're lucky and didn't get pregnant, please, please, please go to an OB and get yourself on BC.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes. You can still get pregnant. If pull and pray is the only method of BC you are using get the morning after pill. YWIA.
  • Loading the player...
  • well i cant get on BC and not only that i think i am neways.. im not suppose to start until like the 11th but my breast are very tender, my lower stomach is hurting and my lower back, and i stay hungry all the time.. here for the last few mornings ive been waking up sick at my stomach.. not only that ive been having to pee more than usual. it feels like have hot flashes during the day and throughout the night.. but im too young for that.. and its been only 16 days since my last period
  • Good grief.  It's people like you that make people from Kentucky look stupid.  Thanks a lot!

• imagechampionmama:

Good grief.  It's people like you that make people from Kentucky look stupid.  Thanks a lot!

This.  I'm not sure this is the board you're looking for.

• imagechampionmama:

Good grief.  It's people like you that make people from Kentucky look stupid.  Thanks a lot!

This.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"