Postpartum Depression

((Hugs))

To all of you today!  How are you doing? 

I think my increase in the dose of Zoloft I am on is doing the trick.  Though I still need to find out if I have any hormonal imbalances.  I will be getting bloodwork done next week.  We will see how it goes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ((Hugs))

• I'm in freakout mode. I go see a psychiatrist today to hopefully get an increase in my meds or something for my anxiety. Today is the day that all the dermatologists meet to schedule appointments so I'll hopefully know by the end of the week when Natalie's appointment is. I'm worried about driving 4 hours for Natalie's appointment because that is a loooooong drive for Natalie and I may have to go alone. Blah.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • imagesam19:
    I'm in freakout mode. I go see a psychiatrist today to hopefully get an increase in my meds or something for my anxiety. Today is the day that all the dermatologists meet to schedule appointments so I'll hopefully know by the end of the week when Natalie's appointment is. I'm worried about driving 4 hours for Natalie's appointment because that is a loooooong drive for Natalie and I may have to go alone. Blah.

Oh my goodness!  I am so sorry to hear that.  I hope everything goes well for Natalie.  I will definitely be thinking about the two of you.  She is such a sweet, precious girl!  Fill me in on how it goes, please!  Good luck today!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"