3rd Trimester

39+weeks

whats going on with you...Dilation, contrax other symptoms. Today I had my appt I am 3 Centimeters 80% effaced and -2 station No contractions. What are your stats.LOL
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 39+weeks

• zip.

No contractions, no progress. No loss of mucous plug. Nothing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Since Friday, I was dilated 2cm...I'm slowly losing my mucus plug...no contractions.  I'm hoping LO comes on his own.  I have another doc appointment on Wednesday where we'll schedule my induction.
  • Loading the player...
  • The same zip.  Hopefully my dr.  will have some better news tomorrow.
  • Nothing noticeable....though I'm not getting internals, so I don't have stats.
  • Since last Thursday I was effaced and just starting to dilate...so really nothing much. I hope to have some good news at my next appt. wed
  • As of last Wednesday, I was 50% effaced, no dialation though.  I've had BH contractions though off and on.  Hoping for more progress at this weeks appt....
  • My doc doesn't do internals until the last one before due date so I have no official stats. (I kind of prefer it that way, since I hear they don't really mean anything anyway and it would either get my hopes up or bum me out)

I get a BH or two a day. I think this baby will be in me forever

• I am 38 weeks but being induced on Monday. As of last Thursday, I was 3 cm, 70% effaced and baby was a zero station. I am having BH constantly, especially if I am standing or walking. I'm hoping its a sign she might come on her own before induction...
  • As of Saturday, I am 1.5 cm, 80% effaced and at 0 station. I also lost my mucus plug on Sat.  I've been feeling like I'm about to start my period for a while now but no painful contractions.  Praying that he comes before his due date on Friday.
  • As of yesterday (in L&D) I was 2 cm and 60% effaced. Lost my mucous plug Saturday night and I've been having lots of contractions. My induction is scheduled for Thursday.

• Last week was my first internal and I was 50% effaced, fingertip dilated. I don't want any more internals until I'm in labor (because I don't think it's necessary), which hopefully will be sooner than later. I lost my mucous plug today. Just braxton hicks and starting to feel period like cramping, but nothing major.
  • Last weds I was as closed as fort knox.  Lost my mp Thursday, been having some contractions, but Im not getting my hopes up for anything.

• imageqtjess1110:
    whats going on with you...Dilation, contrax other symptoms. Today I had my appt I am 3 Centimeters 80% effaced and -2 station No contractions. What are your stats.LOL

I was this last Thursday and have been experiencing contractions on and off again, but more cramping than ever.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"