2nd Trimester
Options

How much water do you drink in a day?

I am afraid I don't drink enough...

I guess I only drink about 2-3 water bottles (the 16 fl oz ones).

I feel like thats not enough.....

How much do you drink?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much water do you drink in a day?

• Options
    I'm horrible at drinking water, but I drink juice and other stuff. I think for water, I drink one 1 liter a day.
  • Options
    I drink at least 64 oz. a day.  Most days I get close to 80 oz.  I was short the other day and felt hungover in the morning because I was so dehydrated.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I drink three 16.9 ounces of water a day (50.7). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I drink about 3 -  1/2 liter bottles a day.
  • Options
    90 oz per day
  • Options
    Not nearly enough. I hate water. I do drink a lot of juice, herbal teas, etc. but I know that I could be drinking more.
  • Options
    I try to get in at least 2 bottles (the 16 ounce ones) per day.  I drink a lot of juice and milk along with it though.  I just don't like a lot of water.
  • Options

imageMhild:
    Not nearly enough. I hate water. I do drink a lot of juice, herbal teas, etc. but I know that I could be drinking more.

Your siggy picture is so cute!  I love the sweater! 

To answer your question, I drink about 64oz a day (or try to). 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not enough!  I drink a glass when I'm thirsty but I would have to force it down to get the 64 oz you're supposed to get in a day. 
    imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    usually around 40-50 oz a day.  i've been drinking a lot of sweet tea this time around.  when i'm not pregnant, i never drink water. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been drinking almost a gallon of water a day (!).  I like water and always drank a lot before but a few weeks ago, I was getting almost daily headaches.  I never get headaches so I thought maybe I was dehydrated and bought a gallon of water which I pour into a 32 oz. mug and just keep re-filling all day.  I was surprised to see that I almost always finish the gallon.  And I haven't had a headache since I started doing this.
  • Options
    Usually around 60 oz a day.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    About 64 ounces a day.  Some days I don't get that much and I definitely feel dehydrated by nighttime, so I make sure to do better the next day.
  • Options

Not enough....I *was* drinking 2 16.9oz water bottles a day, and I started having very poor circulation and my hands are turning blue. 

My Dr made it very clear that I MUST force myself to get 3 liters in a day.  At VERY MINIMUM 2 liters.  I am trying but past 2 days I have only gotten in 60 out of the 90 oz. 

Because of this I have to go in tomorrow and have an IV bag of fluids to get me back to a baseline of hydration.

• Options
    64 oz + and my Dr. suggested I drink some gatorade as well so i'm doing that too.
  • Options
    at least 2 liters and I'm peeing all the time!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I hate drinking water. I try to drink little bits throughout the day. I do drink OJ every morning and milk a couple times a day, and will drink tea once or twice a day, so I guess I am getting enough, but I really have no clue what it ads up to. I just know usually by 8pm I am parched, and at that point it sucks to drink water since I know I'll be up all night.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    he.he.h. nothingn tastes better than cold water. prob drink at least 7 glasses of water a day. love love water and no love cold ice water more.
  • Options
    3 20oz bottles a day, plus 2-3 cups of juice, and the occasional glass of milk. Juice does still count as fluid intake, you just have to watch the sugar. :)
  • Options
    i drink around 9-12 cups a day... i'm super thirsty all the time!
    10 Months Old! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I drink 2 large bottles of water a day (16 oz), have a 16 oz glass of juice/water mix for breakfast, a chocolate milk at lunch, an 8 oz glass of milk with dinner and another 16 oz or so of liquid at night.  I think it's enough, but yet, I'm always thirsty.
  • Options

I have a 32oz water bottle from REI and drink at least 3 of a day.  I never really cared for water before but since BFP I've always felt thirsty.  I've found it easy to drink a lot of water with this waterbottle check it out, below is the link.

CamelBak Better Bottle

• Options
    not sure but def not enough. I hate water Sad
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    Apparently not enough since the doctor cofirmed I have a UTI! :( I have to make sure I drink more fluids before it turns into a kidney infecion. The doctor said that could cause me to have preterm labor!!! :(
  • Options
    80-100 ounces
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"