2nd Trimester

hoarders! they just found a dead cat in the house!!

OMG gross...there was a dead cat buried beneath layers and layers of trash in this woman's house....right next to her dentures!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hoarders! they just found a dead cat in the house!!

• AND they just found another dead cat in the next room!!
  • Loading the player...
  • SICK!! I just had to turn it on to watch...that makes me gag..ugh!!
  • Ew! How do people live in that sort of filth? Yuck yuck yuck.
    Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What channel is this on??
  • imagearaevg:
    Ew! How do people live in that sort of filth? Yuck yuck yuck.

They are literally shoveling mounds of decayed trash from the rooms!  I can't help but watch it! 

• imagelvmomjbj:
    What channel is this on??

A&E. 

• GAG!

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7
  • Guuuhhhh... That's so yucky!!  I can't even imagine.  Think about how disgusting that house must've smelled.  Gross, I feel my m/s picking up again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ewww!  I posted earlier today when I was watching earlier episodes of Hoarders (that I haven't seen) and it made me get off the couch and start cleaning, lol!  I can't believe people willingly live like that, and have problems appreciate all the help they are being offered!

image  imageimage image

O13 March Siggy Contest: AnArChY (I do what I want- & I want FOUR GIFS!)

• And the worst part is she still has a living cat in the house.  Somebody needs to take that kitty before that happens again!
  • imagecc_fame:

Ewww!  I posted earlier today when I was watching earlier episodes of Hoarders (that I haven't seen) and it made me get off the couch and start cleaning, lol!  I can't believe people willingly live like that, and have problems appreciate all the help they are being offered!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • imagecc_fame:

Ewww!  I posted earlier today when I was watching earlier episodes of Hoarders (that I haven't seen) and it made me get off the couch and start cleaning, lol!  I can't believe people willingly live like that, and have problems appreciate all the help they are being offered!

It's because they are mentally ill. And often it gets so out of control that they are ashamed to ask for help. I feel alot of sympathy for those people. No one WANTS to live like that.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • I watched an episode of hoarders once, where they found hundreds of dead cats and kittens. They came in and removed everything, but instead of pressing any animal cruelty charges or something along those lines, they allowed the woman to keep 5 cats that she wanted out of the few that were alive. I couldnt help but think that despite mental illness, it was setting a poor example of protecting animals from living in such a crappy situation.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is very disturbing. Hoarders is so addicting, but at least it motivates me to clean.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"