Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Our house burned down over Thanksgiving

2»

Re: Our house burned down over Thanksgiving

• Options
    Wow, I am so sorry. I have no advice, but I hope you can get back on your feet very soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about your house, but I'm glad everyone is okay. I couldn't remember the nestie's name whose house burned down, but I think several pp have mentioned her name. Keep us posted and take care.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm so sorry to hear this. I hope your family can recover from this quickly.
  • Options
    How awful, I'm sorry to hear this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options

I'm so sorry.  Glad to hear you are all safe.  I just watched the news story that someone posted this morning.  The firefighters are always glad when they can save a few sentimental items.  I'm sure it meant a lot to them to help you in some way.

You have a great outlook.  Best wishes as you rebuild. 

• Options

I am so sorry!

Big {{{hugs}}}

Momma to three boys: Henry - 4yo Alex - 18mo Jack - born 2/23/12 at 20w due to ruptured uterus (previa and accreta resulting in hysterectomy) He only lived here on Earth for an hour, but he will live in our hearts forever. m/c #1: sept '09, m/c #2: july '10
  • Options
    I am so sorry; please let us know how we can help.  You and your family will be in my thoughts.  ((hugs))
  • Options

I am so sorry you've lost your home.  I hope you were able to retrieve some of your personal items.  That is just tragic. 

• Options

I'm so sorry to hear this but glad you are all ok!

Stop by D&R if you need any help. I frequent there just about as much as I do here, and everyone is super helpful.  ;)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

YGM

I'm so sorry to hear about your house!

• Options

I am so sorry to hear about this, Anne.

I am very local to you, so if there is anything that I can do, please let me know. nestem AT comcast.net

• Options

That is one of my worst fears. I am so sorry that happened to you. Thank God your boys are okay (and you and H too)

• Options

Your family is in my thoughts and I would love to know what I can do to help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"