Two Under 2
Options

Um...hi...I'm kinda nervous...

Was anyone here still trying to loose their prepregnancy weight when they found out they were pregnant?

Right now, I'm going to be taking another pregnancy test at my physician today but somethings definatley off with me.  I got my period on the 29th of last month..so obviously somethings off since its now the 30th and I've never been late in my life (except when I've been pregnant). I'm having trouble right now wrapping my mind around this possibility, b/c not only would it be not financially the time for us by any stretch of the imagination (but we'll figure it out - sell everything we own?)...I still have 20lbs to go of prepreg weight to loose.

I'm in the "obese" catagory by three lbs.  I'm so scared, and have been eating healthy and on a strict diet since about 3 weeks ago...plus our DS is only 6m...6m!  He's only a baby right now.

Any suggestions?  Or should I just worry when I have to.

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Um...hi...I'm kinda nervous...

• Options

So, did you have a positive test at home??

I would not worry about it until you have to. 

• Options

Try not to worry about it until you know for sure (I know, really hard to do). Also, it took you nine (actually ten) months to gain that weight, it can take just as long to loose it. Please don't be so hard on yourself.

I only gained half the amount in my second pregnancy compared to my first. Every pregnancy is different.

Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"