I have either a clogged duct or mastitis and I go to the ob tomorrow to tell for sure, but she gave me a prescription for Cephalexin (generic for Keflex) and I can't decide if I should breast feed while taking this. The nurse I talked to at the ob's office said it was fine, but I had a lot of problems with them giving me false/wrong answers while pregnant. So I have little trust. Online the AAP doesn't list this drug at all. I plan on calling the pediatrician in the morning and I also see my LC tomorrow but has anyone else taken this drug and continued to breast feed?I may just give her my freezer stash tonight and still pump the milk and save it to see what they say.