Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*** 1st Tri Check-In ***

Hello Ladies.  Leah is out of town, so I volunteered to post this for her this week. 

Here is the 1st Trimester Check-in ladies!  Congrats to all our graduates this week!  Also, welcome to all of the new members ? congrats on your BFPs!

If you would like to be added please respond here with your screen name and EDD.

Group Members

Kel&Jay - EDD June 8/10 (GD Dec 1/09)

CannonMom - EDD June 8/10 (GD Dec 1/09)

turtleturtle1 ? EDD June 9/10 (GD Dec 2/09)

Shoegalchanel - EDD June 12/10 (GD Dec 5/09)

Luvsbunny - EDD June 13/10 (GD Dec 6/09)

Jacqueline ? EDD June 16/10 (GD Dec 9/09)

Indiechixor - EDD June 17/10 (GD Dec 10/09)

smtaylor1 - EDD June 24/10 (Dec 17/09)

CruzMommyG ? EDD June 27/10 (GD Dec 20/09)

Leah&Cole ? EDD June 29/10 (GD Dec 22/09)

cedge05 ? EDD July 4/10 (GD Dec 27/09)

Kelly0615 ? EDD July 8/10 (GD Dec 31/09)

megjr ? EDD July 12/10 (GD Jan 4/10)

joycherie004 ? EDD July 12/10 (GD Jan 4/10)

wntrbride08 ? EDD July 13/10 (GD Jan 5/10)

mlwinkle ? EDD July 14/10 (GD Jan 6/10)

AMG06 ? EDD July 15/10 (GD Jan 7/10)

colle176 ? EDD July 15/10 (GD Jan 7/10)

ladyluxe ? EDD July 15/10 (GD Jan 7/10)

NiceAsstra ? EDD July 18/10 (GD Jan 10/10)

mrskilbride ? EDD July 20/10 (GD Jan 12/10)

Leah11599 ? EDD July 21/10 (GD Jan 13/10)

MaryEllen ? EDD July 25/10 (GD Jan 17/10)

MollyK02222 ? EDD July 25/10 (GD Jan 17/10)

B-LineBride ? EDD July 27/10 (GD Jan 19/10)

Softskate31 ? EDD July 27/10 (GD Jan 19/10)

eschall ? EDD July 29/10 (GD Jan 21/10)

Irishsapphire ? EDD July 29/10 (GD Jan 21/10)

Last weeks Graduates

Stephanie2167 - EDD June 3/10 (GD Nov 26/09)

BriAZ - EDD June 3/10 (GD Nov 26/09)

WinniePoo - EDD June 5/10 (GD Nov 28/09)

Megdrew1218 - EDD June 7/10 (GD Nov 30/09)

This weeks Graduates

Kel&Jay - EDD June 8/10 (GD Dec 1/09)

CannonMom - EDD June 8/10 (GD Dec 1/09)

turtleturtle1 ? EDD June 9/10 (GD Dec 2/09)

Shoegalchanel - EDD June 12/10 (GD Dec 5/09)

Luvsbunny - EDD June 13/10 (GD Dec 6/09)

Next weeks Graduates

Jacqueline ? EDD June 16/10 (GD Dec 9/09)

Indiechixor - EDD June 17/10 (GD Dec 10/09)

QOTD: NBR ? Did you get any holiday shopping done this weekend?  If so, what was the best deal you found/biggest score?

QOTD: BR ? Have you purchased anything baby related yet?

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009

Re: *** 1st Tri Check-In ***

• Options

QOTD: NBR ? Did you get any holiday shopping done this weekend?  If so, what was the best deal you found/biggest score?  I've done most of my shopping already b/c I have to ship everything from Italy.  I did take advantage of the Old Navy sale yesterday.

QOTD: BR ? Have you purchased anything baby related yet?  I did buy some maternity shorts and a sundress that were on super sale at ON... I figure, if I'm due at the end of July my winter/spring maternity wardrobe won't cut it.  I know I might be jinxing myself, but they were super cheap, so I couldn't resist.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009
  • Options

My EDD is now 7/9.

QOTD NBR: I am 95% done with my shopping now. Biggest score - ummm, 2 sets of 700 thread count sateen sheets for $24/set. They're my fave sheets!

QOTD BR: I bought a bear snowsuit and a onsie for DH for Christmas.

In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Today is graduation day ;) but ill answer anyway

QOTD: NBR ? Did you get any holiday shopping done this weekend?  If so, what was the best deal you found/biggest score?

I certainly went out black friday (midnight to 5:30!) I got awesome deals on toys for DD. Also PJ's and sweatshirts for 3 bucks for her! score!

Not a thing. I really need to start buying diapers though. We started out with 5 big boxes when DD was born and went through them in 3 weeks! So we want to start buying NOW!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

QOTD: NBR ? Did you get any holiday shopping done this weekend?  If so, what was the best deal you found/biggest score?  None!  Eeeek.

QOTD: BR ? Have you purchased anything baby related yet?  Nothing yet- but I've been looking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Can you add me to the list please?  My EDD is 8/9/10.

QOTD: NBR ? Did you get any holiday shopping done this weekend?  If so, what was the best deal you found/biggest score? We finished the shopping for my MIL, and niece and nephew.  I picked up a new sewing machine for myself for $39.99!

QOTD: BR ? Have you purchased anything baby related yet? I haven't even thought about purchasing anything, and I probably won't for quite a while.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

Good afternoon! I am so excited to graduate next week. :)

QOTD#1: I did not get anything done this weekend. We were visiting my parents out of state.  Plus, I am usually a last minute shopper. I still have not gotten DH's B-DAY present which is on the 9th.

QOTD#2: I have not bought anything yet but I do like to look in the stores and online just to get a feel for things.

• Options

QOTD: NBR - I was up at 2am on Black Friday and home by 6:30am. I got 95% of my shopping done! I didn't really find one single best deal, rather I just got a whole bunch of items on sale. I wasn't really out for any big ticket items.

QOTD: BR - I ordered some maternity clothes from Old Navy because of the great sales. I worried I was jinxing myself but I keep telling myself that is silly. I had bought a few onesies and other baby items back when I first started TTC (in the summer of 08) but stopped once I realized it wasn't happening as easy as I had hoped.

Andrew James born 7/9/10 @ 7:13pm - 7lbs 14oz & 20in Baby #2: EDD 11/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm due on 07/22, please add me too! :)

QOTD NBR:We're making a lot of our gifts this year, and I've made about 1/4 of them in total.

QOTD BR: I haven't bought anything for the baby yet. We went pretty crazy with the first pregnancy, so we still have a head start! We have to go window shopping soon, though, because DH's grandparents are coming to town right after Christmas and want to buy our travel system - and I have no clue as to what to choose yet! :)

• Options

QOTD: NBR ? Did you get any holiday shopping done this weekend?  If so, what was the best deal you found/biggest score?  I didn't go shopping this weekend, but I do already have some presents for family.

QOTD: BR ? Have you purchased anything baby related yet?  I haven't bought anything for us, but I did get a couple of things for my SIL who is due in Jan.  I also peeked at maternity clothes.  I'm just not ready to buy anything for myself yet.

• Options

Change my EDD to July 17TH. 

Did absolutely no shopping over the weekend. I was way too tired!

Not yet.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne Pregnancy Ticker Grow Baby Grow!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"