1st Trimester
Options

GAS CRAMPS

Hey,

I know this is gross, but are any of you experiencing gas cramps?? Like you get a really bad cramp until you let one go>> lol

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: GAS CRAMPS

• Options
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DH thinks it's hillarious :)
  • Options
    Yes.. they suck :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES! OMG I hate it! lol.
  • Options
    Yes, and they are HORRIBLE.  Luckily, mine have gone away.  Thank you baby!
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    I'm having some kind of cramps... and all night long too :-(  Maybe I need to just let loose! lol
  • Options
    omg they are horrible b/c I'm like ok is something wrong with the baby, and then wheeeeeeeeeeee.. lol... Like I have said before, I don't care if I get fat, sick, etc as long as I have a healthy pregnancy and baby!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Haha! I've been the same way!!  My husband has been getting so mad, lol! I tell him, it's not me, it's HIS baby! lol!
  • Options
    Yes they are terrible. It gives you a small sense of what labor will feel like. LOL.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

This started for me two days ago!

And you are SOOOO right about it going away as soon as the gas is gone.

• Options
    I was so worried about the cramps that I called a friend, and then I let one go and felt so much better! She told me welcome to pregnancy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"