Get together in December — The Bump
San Diego Babies

Get together in December

Hello! I don't post on the local boards much but am a frequent poster on 0-3 and 3-6. A GTG is being planned for the SoCal Bumpies on 12/12. No set place yet, suggestions welcome,  possibly North County so travel is a little easier for  OC or LA girls planning on making it out.

All are welcome! Please PM if you are interested and I will fill you in on the details as they come :)

Re: Get together in December

• What a fun idea! My LO is due 12/07 but I'm sure he's on his way early (fingers crossed and labor dust Wink)! I'll definitely try to make it with at least one other bumpie friend and her LO born last week. North County has a ton of cute places, can't think of any by the name at the moment but I'll let you know if I think of any. Thanks for a great idea and I hope many can make it Big Smile.
  • imagemfransdell:

Hello! I don't post on the local boards much but am a frequent poster on 0-3 and 3-6. A GTG is being planned for the SoCal Bumpies on 12/12. No set place yet, suggestions welcome,  possibly North County so travel is a little easier for  OC or LA girls planning on making it out.

All are welcome! Please PM if you are interested and I will fill you in on the details as they come :)

Hey! I never go on the local board and would love to join the SoCal get together.  I am still trying to figure this website out (loL) and would love to meet some local moms to be.  Can you pm me some more info? Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm interested!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards