Success after IF
Options

? for the Moms- Due date vs. Delivery date

I tried to post this as a poll but for some reason it just wouldnt work! I am wondering when you delivered your lil one(s) relative to your due date....ie one week early, two weeks early, 3 weeks early, one week late etc. If you delivered early was it bc you had multiples, was there a medical issue etc? It seems a lot of ladies deliver early around here and I was wondering how often that happens. TIA.

Re: ? for the Moms- Due date vs. Delivery date

• Options
    My doctor will probably deliver me at 36 or 37 weeks, and this is because my twins share a placenta and there's some risk involved with letting them go any longer.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Due date: November 22

Deliver date: October 16

Jake was about 5 weeks early. I had an emergency c-section b/c of high blood pressure.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    3 days early.  I had  very big baby so thank God she came when she did ; )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My water broke at 38 weeks and 6 days, and I delivered via csection at exactly 39 weeks.
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I delivered early, but barely...3 days before my due date.

Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went into labor on my own 6 days before my due date, and delivered that same day (singleton baby).
  • Options
    38w2d, induced because of failing 3 NSTs and a bio physical profile.  
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My due date was April 9th, 2009.  But I delivered on March 19th at 37 weeks.   I knew all along I would deliver at 37 weeks.  Dr didn't want me contracting since I had uterine surgery. 
  • Options
    I was 5 days late...two days before a scheduled induction since E was measuring small (and she was -- 6 pounds, 5 ounces)
    After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was induced at 38 weeks exactly, due to my history of placental abruption and anxiety. It's not standard to induce early with my history but it's sometimes done and I had severe anxiety about stillbirth/loss and an uncontrolled/unmonitored labor, so my OB worked with our requests for early induction (we had to do amnios to test lung maturity first).
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    I was due March 19 and dd was born March 15 so dd was considered an "on time" delivery.

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was 2 days after my due date.
  • Options
    5 days early!
  • Options
    Had DS on my due date!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I delivered at 37 weeks.  We had a scheduled csection because one of our twins was IUGR. 

2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
  • Options

Not that it matters, but IVF w/ICSI baby, delivered 2 days before due date.  And my OB was "threatening" to let me go up to 2 weeks late.   

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

DS - induced on EDD but born the next day

DD - born 9 days before EDD

• Options
    due march 13, had DS march 17
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DD was born 10 days early... my water broke spontaneously and she was born 6 hours later
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Due Date: June 5th

Delivery Date: May 9th

I went into pre-term labor at 29 weeks on March 21st and spent 7 weeks on bedrest to make it to 36 weeks which is farther than they thought I would go.

• Options
    My water broke just shy of 35 weeks, so they were born then.
  • Options

DD - Induced at 38w3d for Pre-E and delivered (vaginally) at 38w5d

This LO - More than likely a scheduled c-section (placenta previa) at 38w2d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was due March 14 and I delivered on March 19.  I was induced on the 19th.  I was ready to be done!  I delivered at 40w5d.
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Born on due date!

Went into labor the night before and born at noon on due date.

• Options
    37w3d, I was induced b/c of low fluid levels.
  • Options
    I went into labor on my own 5 days before my due date.
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

• Options

Due May 27, 2010

Peri/Ob told me he will deliver them the first week of May or before if they come then, which is common

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

DS #1: Came 10 days early.....water broke on its own the night of 38w4d. I had him the next day via c-section (would not come out after 3 hours of pushing!) on 38w5d.

DS#2: I had a repeat c-section scheduled for Nov. 12th......I went into active labor 10 days before that (on the 2nd....)......so he was born on 37w5d.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I delivered at 34 weeks because of  a sudden onset of severe pre-e.  I left work to be monitored for high blood pressure and was in labor and didn't know it.  I was 5 cm when I got to the hospital. 

If I hadn't gone into labor on my own, I would have been induced at 38 weeks because of a clotting disorder and having to be on blood thinners.

• Options
    My induction was started on May 19, at 41w1d, and I delivered on May 21, 10 days past my due date.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

3 Weeks early - that is when my water broke.  My daughter was measuring large and I had LOTS of extra fluid.  I guess I ran out of space.

My son was 2 weeks early

• Options
    DD# 1 was 4 days past her due date...due april 15th, had her on april 19th.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • Options
    Twins delivered exactly one month early (Nov 22 instead of Dec 22) at 35w5 days due to pre-e.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was induced at 34 weeks due to low fluid.
  • Options

My water broke at 37weeks 6 days. 15 days early. Weird thing, my mom had me 14 or 15 days early too.

Don't know why I went early, but I was dialated 3 and 4 centimeters for 3 weeks before hand. I had a singleton.

• Options
    I delivered vaginally on my due date!
  • Options

My water broke at 35weeks 4 days and I delivered 12 hours later.

I was originally scheduled for induction 11 days later, at 37 weeks on the dot, but Dillon decided he does not go by set rules. I had pre-eclempsia which was the reason for my scheduled induction.

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options

I will have a c-section at 36-37 weeks.  I previously had a c-section and it was a traditional incision (vertical instead of horizontal) so they do not want me to go into labour on my own as this increases the risk of uterine rupture.

I also have a permanent cerclage placed which necessitates a c-section.

• Options
    I was about 2 weeks early.  I went into PTL at 32 weeks but managed to stay pregnant until 38. 

-----Lisa-----
  • Options
    Ella was getting BIG and up in my lungs, I'm so glad she delivered 2 weeks early at 7lbs15.4oz and 21 inches long!!
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"