Secondary IF
Options

I finally got the nerve...

...to call my RE!  And I have an appt. for a u/s tomorrow. :):):)

My hesitation has been that I'm still nursing DD, and I didn't want to deal with being told that he couldn't see me.  As I'm typing this I'm kind of regretting not mentioning that on the phone to be sure, but over the weekend it hit me that I really want to get in to see him now, as next cycle would be a bust since my O would fall exactly at the wrong time over the holidays and I don't want to have to wait 2 months.

Tomorrow is cd14, and the cycle I conceived DD I triggered on cd15, so there's a chance I culd be triggering this week...IF he'll let me!  My charts are exactly where they finally were when I conceived DD, I just can't take Femara because of the BFing thing. ;)

Thank you skoorbnibor for your thorough help, and TheSkimmy for your support! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
Our early Christmas present 12/9/10

Re: I finally got the nerve...

• Options

Good for you! That is a hard decision to make sometimes! I am proud of you for doing it!

• Options
    That's sweet of you!  I just know the IF rollercoaster, and I've been procrastinating getting back on it...and I've been well aware that I was delaying.  For months DD's birthday last weekend was my goal for calling, but I was planning on asking about going in next month until I did the math and realized I'd be out of town beginning on cd 10 next cycle!  At least this time I can go straight to the doctor that I love without all the other mess I had to deal with last time.  Thanks for your kind words! :)

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!!! I hope everything goes well!!
  • Options

imageMr.&MrsS:
    Good luck!!! I hope everything goes well!!

Thank you! :)

imageimageimage

• Options
    I missed this but I'm so happy that you are standing up for what you want!!! BEST of  LUCK!!!!!! I'll always be here for ya!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"