Secondary IF
Options

I think I've been posting on the wrong board

Hi there

New to the bump.  I have been posting on the IF board for a couple of weeks and just realized that this board existed.  I feel really bad now.  I'm sure those ladies do not want to see anyones siggy with TTC#2.

Anyway, I'm having a really bad day.  Beta from first IUI was on Friday...BFN.  I was heartbroken.  Cried a lot that day.  Then I was alright on Sat and Sun, maybe because my DH was around all the time to make me feel better. 

Had my day 3 appointment today to start IUI#2 cycle and I just can't stop crying.  Not sure what I'm so upset about.  Wish I wasn't so weepy.  I know the negativity is not going to help things.  Any words of wisdom?

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: I think I've been posting on the wrong board

• Options
    I am sorry that I do not have any words of wisdom...I am feeling pretty depressed and down in the dumps myself.  The women here are great shoulders to lean on though and can often offer more positive words and thoughts than I can.  Welcome to the board and best of luck to you!!!
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.  I'm the moderator here and trust me you are in the right place.  There are so many here who recently walked in your shoes or are currently undergoing treatments.  (((HUGS))) for your disappointment.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome you are in th right spot and I hope your dreams come true soon!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!  Sorry you are down. I think something about this time of year and all the anticipation makes IF especially hard for us.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

This is har to say, but you have to just look ahead. That's the one thng I have learned and it's really hard, so cry and let it out cause it's the only way you can move forward. You have been through alot and it drains you, but you have gotten pregnant before and you will get pregnant again, don't worry. With my first child, I did every crazy product out there, tried every wives tale, then did two failed IUI's, all the invasive tests to check my plumbing, only to find out DH has a low count. We moved to IVF w/ ICSI and finally got pregnant. It's so tough, but just know we are here for you. You can do it!!! Goodluck and here's to IUI #2!

• Options
    Thank you to everyone for your support and kind words.  It really helps me.
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"