South Florida Babies
Options

Poll: Gift Giving

What are some interesting gifts you are giving this year? Anything super original or sentimental?

I am thinking of getting DH a skin for his laptop of Sophie. I am probably going to do a photo calendar of the grandkids for my MIL. I am also trying to think of something sweet for my sister. I know this holiday is going to be rough on her after the loss of Ava.

What are my fellow gift givers working on?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Gift Giving

• Options

Love all your ideas. I have nothing too original this year. 

DH and his siblings (and wives) decided to not exchange gifts this yr, and just enjoy an outing with us 5.  We actually got $400 worth of certificates to a steakhouse in Ft Lauderdale (forget name), so we decided since times are tough, we can take advantage of the GC and make that our outing!  And we'll prob just stay out and about in the area for drinks afterwards.

I want to make MIL a photobook (Snapfish style) of our family reunion trip in Sept.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Nothing too exciting over here...I'm only buying for the kids in our lives (Lord knows there is plenty of them). I actually just finished buying for the last 5 kids I was missing thanks to Old Navy's cyber Monday deal (enter the code "MONDAY" at checkout for 20% off your order and free shipping).

I am only buying a gift for one friend...a "Just Married" Christmas ornament (she was just married in September), and for the rest of the adults in the immediate family (our parents, grandparents, my brother), they will be getting frames and/or photobooks w/ pics of Emma.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're only doing kids because times are tough.  I still need to buy all of the gifts but I have to wait for DH because he claims he's the "expert" in toys!!  lol
  • Options

we are not exchanging with family and since we don't have nieces or nephews we don't need to worry about that either.

This year, we are giving to kids who wouldn't normally get gifts. We have been buying throughout the year for this. We will be picking out 30+ kids off of the blessings tree at church and go deliver their gifts on Christmas Eve with the boys.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"