Stay at Home Moms
Options

AW: It's official!! I'm done my shopping!

Sorry for the second AW along this line but I'm super excited!  I went to the outlets this morning and bought the last of the gifts.  I even got a deal on a small Coach bag for MIL (originally $100 at the outlet, then 50% off, and I had a coupon for another 20% off of that so the total price came down to $38).  Woo hoo!! 

Once Sarah gets up from her nap I'm hoping to head to Target to get the rest of the supplies I need to wrap the gifts, send out my Christmas cards, etc and get moving on that this week.  Then I'm just going to relax and enjoy the rest of the season!  

Re: AW: It's official!! I'm done my shopping!

• Options

Wow you're good! I's so jealous. 

I have yet to even start the thank you cards from DD birthday two weeks ago. Holiday shopping is the last thing on my mind!  

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    Congrats!  I have a few things to get for DD2, stocking stuffers for the girls and probably each a nightgown or two... and DH's gifts.  We have 8 neices & nephews, 2 siblings (& their DH's) plus 5 parents and 1 Gparent.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehayleydeee:

Wow you're good! I's so jealous. 

I have yet to even start the thank you cards from DD birthday two weeks ago. Holiday shopping is the last thing on my mind!  

I'm only this far ahead because I'm pregnant and wanted to get this part out of the way before I get any bigger.  We have a lot of fun things planned on the weekends coming up and I didn't want to have to brave the crowds later.  Normally I would not have even started yet.  But, it's a great feeling so I may do this every year!

• Options

imageAlexandra*sMom:
    Congrats!  I have a few things to get for DD2, stocking stuffers for the girls and probably each a nightgown or two... and DH's gifts.  We have 8 neices & nephews, 2 siblings (& their DH's) plus 5 parents and 1 Gparent.

Wow.. you have a lot of kids to shop for!  I had to buy for DH (but that was kept pretty small this year as our main gift to each other was the Wii with Wii Fit), 2 nephews and 1 niece, 4 parents, and the 2 daughters of a good friend of mine.  

I may still pick up a few stocking stuffers as the stores send those coupons for money off purchases if it works out to free (like a $5 off any purchase coupon I have for Hallmark which I'll get a bag of candy or something with).  But, it's nothing I need .. I already have plenty!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"