D.C. Area Babies
Options

WOW! it's a record!

I just peeked in on Warner through the web cam in his class at daycare and he's still wearing the same outfit I put him in this morning. This has NEVER happened before!!!!! He always spits up so much during the day that he goes through several outfits.

We are in the process of switching him to Nutramigen (and will probably go bankrupt soon)--I'm weaning him onto it slowly (mixing it with his old formula) as some of you suggested because he hates the taste. And now we're at the point where it's more Nutramigen than his old formula. I wonder if it's just a fluke or if the Nutramigen might actually be helping him spit up less!

Re: WOW! it's a record!

• Options

OMG, that is awesome! Go Warner!!??

• Options
    Good for him, and you!  I remember those days.  We went through a lot of bibs but we could never figure out why DD spit up so much.  We tried medicine but it didn't make a difference.  But she did eventually stop...  unfortunately not till she was about 10 or 11 months old but at least now we are done with bibs and outfit changes! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GO WARNER!!!
  • Options
    That's great news!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

yay! we have been going through a lot of bibs lately and I hope it gets better in the next few months instead of worse.

It always figures that the cuter C's outfit is, the faster it gets spit up on, drooled all over or is the victim of a leaky diaper. And of course a lame outfit that I hate can last all day long . . .

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageeeclem:

It always figures that the cuter C's outfit is, the faster it gets spit up on, drooled all over or is the victim of a leaky diaper. And of course a lame outfit that I hate can last all day long . . .

YES.  So true.

Go Warner!!!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    Yay!  Hope today goes just as well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageeeclem:

Oh yes - I've already found this out!  Although there is one jinxed outfit that sometimes doesn't last an hour that I happen not to like too much.  It's a nice coincidence :)

That's awesome for Warner!  And for you, so you can have more time to do your own laundry rather than being busy with his all the time :) 

imageimageimage
  • Options

bh -

I have an unopened can of nutramigen powder that our ped gave us when DS was having tummy issues. It's not one of the big cans - I think it's a 13 oz sample size can. Do you want it? I posted here a while back to see if anybody wanted it but there were no takers. I just don't want it to go to waste - it's so expensive! I'll check the date on it when I get home, but I'm pretty sure it's still good - I got it back in June. Let me know - you can email me your address at vtmezzo @ hotmail and I'd be happy to send it to you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageeeclem:

Ah yes, the Law of Inverse Proportion of Outfit Cuteness...it happens all the time here too!

Great news though about Warner! I hope it's a trend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"