1st Trimester

July Mama's Check in

13»

Re: July Mama's Check in

• What's new?  Zofran, zofran, zofran.  I also got my job offer official and start Dec. 7th.  Just told my new bosses about being pg.  It went well!

1. I'm thankful I've made it to eight weekswith everything going well it seems.  My second item I'm thankful for: Zofran.   My third item I'm thankful for: Zofran.

2. Um, I'm grateful if I can eat anything...really.  I had to leave my friends' Mock Thanksgiving yesterday with NO FOOD.  Heartburn.  Crying

EDIT: corrected months, to weeks.  8 Months...I only wish!

• 1. a healthy family

2. mashed potatoes and stuffing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have noticed myself becoming a lot more tired since this weekend. I also am starting to get a bloat belly which is cute even though its not the baby yet.

I am very thankful for DH and I's wonderful family and friends. Also the baby and so far a healthy pregnancy.

I am looking forward to eating everything lol.

• 1. So thankful that I am 8 weeks, 3 days along and appear to have a sticky baby this time!!!!! 2. DH is making my favorite lemon shortbread squares for dessert on Thanksgiving! I may just eat the whole batch! Have a wonderful week ladies and a safe Thanksgiving.
  • I have my first appt tomorrow, I am SO excited!!!  It's been an eventful weekend, my husband came down with bad food poisening this weekend, so we were in the ER almost all day yesterday.  I got my H1N1 shot this week, and I am feeling a little bit of nausea, but I know many women who have it WAY worse than me so I won't complain!!  Dreams are driving me CRAZY....had a really bad nightmare the other night and it was sooooo vivid, I woke up barely able to breath, my husband had to calm me down. 

QOTD:

1:  I have to many things to be grateful FOR in my life to narrow it down to just one!!  A wonderful loving husband, amazing family and friends, a precious fun new puppy, a great job with great coworkers, I live in a beautiful city, I walk to work every day and get to breath in cool crisp fall air, and I have a beautiful baby inside of me.  I am truly truly blessed.

2:  My auntie's potato casserole and punkin piiiiiiiiiiiiie!!! 

• I go to the Dr for an ultrasound Weds(6 wks 3 days) so please send t+p for a heartbeat!

I am thankful for my sister giving birth to a healthy baby girl last night at 7:59pm! So happy to be able to be with her for a second smooth delivery! She makes it look easy!

I am looking forward to eating mashed potatoes and gravy!

• I am so excited to get our name and badge!!! I have been feeling good actually, just tired and sore, swollen bbs.

1. So thankful for this baby after a CP last month and for getting pregnant again so fast!

2.  I can't wait for mac-n-cheese, broccoli and cheese casserole, and turkey!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. Something you are thankful for. I am thankful that we are finally moving to our permanent duty station in the coming week and getting to spend time with my family before we are over 12 hours away from them!  2. What are you looking forward to eating the most? I have had a crazy craving for stuffing with potatoes and gravy for days! I can't wait to eat some this week!  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think the exhaustion is kicking in a little, otherwise I feel the same.  I have my 1st u/s next Friday, and its killing me to wait this long!!!

1. I am thankful for my healthy baby girl and my husband.

2. Everything!!  But especially pumpkin pie; yesterday my sister made a great vegan pumpkin pie (since I'm avoiding dairy and she's allergic) and it was amazing!!!  She made it with almond milk and YUM!!!!

• Well M/S (actually all day sickness) has arrived just in time for Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful! I guess it could be worse ...but I don't do very well w/ being nauseous. At least I know this is my body responding to the pregnancy...so that's a good thing!

We have our first u/s in the AM! Can't wait!! 

1. Something you are thankful for.

I am thankful for my supportive & loving husband and family!

2. What are you looking forward to eating the most?

At this point anything! It seems that if I stay full I don't feel that sick! So bring on the turkey, potatoes, squash, pies and everything else! 

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm back to July!  Hooray!

1. I'm thankful my baby looked great at my first ultrasound today.  Lots of anxiety was relieved!

2. I'm not looking forward to eating much of anything.  I've been feeling so lousy when it comes to food lately, nothing sounds good (and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because of the food!).

• 1. Something you are thankful for.  I am so so so so so unbelievably amazingly thankful for this baby in my belly.

2. What are you looking forward to eating the most? I am most looking forward to the turkey! I'm a simple gal!

(STILL voting for July Sparklers! COME ON TEAM SPARKLERS!) 

• I am still so thankful m/s hasn't hit me full force yet.  I only have a little nausea here and there, mostly in the mornings when I wake up since my stomach is empty.  Next Monday is my 2nd u/s and I am so excited!!  Hopefully we will get a little picture of the bean.

1. Something you are thankful for.

My wonderful family, and the opportunity to have off of work and spend Thanksgiving with them and my DH!

Right now, PIE!!  And I love me some turkey drumstick too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. I am thankful for my pregnancy so far.  I am thankful for my DH who has been so supportive and allows me to just sit on the couch and do nothing at night.

2. I am looking forward to the stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy the most.  Especially the stuffing sandwiches I make the day after.  I love me some stuffing.

Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. I am thankful (today) for my wonderful Hubby!

2. I am looking forward to turkey and dressing!!!

• QOTD: (NBR)

1. Something you are thankful for. My family

2. What are you looking forward to eating the most? Apple pecan cheesecake

• Hello!! I had my first U/S this morning and OMG it was amazing:) good measurements, strong HB, all looks good - I am SO SO SO relieved:) My parents fly in on Saturday - I cannot WAIT to tell them!!!!! and my first OB appt is on Monday!

QOTD:

1. Something you are thankful for. My lovely dh and especially that I will be able to tell my parents, grandparents & closest aunt & uncle about this PG in person, I didn't think I'd get that chance living abroad, I'm so lucky they are all coming here to see us.

2. What are you looking forward to eating the most? PUMPKIN PIE!! I am picking up the ingredients I need tonight. My SIL bought me a can of pumpkin mix imported from the US and it was $12!!! but it'll SO be worth it - can't wait!

• 1. I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, my husband, and my baby on the way.

2. I can't wait for stuffing! Hopefully I'm not feeling sick on Thanksgiving day! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hello everyone! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

I am very thankful for my wonderful family & friends and for God (he is the reason I am able to be on this board today)

I am looking forward to eating pecan pie and homemade banana pudding!!

Hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday shopping if you are one of the crazy ones like me & my family!!

• I am thankful fo rmy husband getting a job wiIthin a week of the BFP.  I am thankful to have such great family. I am also thankful for my sweet cat.

I am looking forward to eating macaroni and cheese and strawberry nut salad.  But I think my favorite part about Thanksgiving will be napping during football.

• 1. Something you are thankful for.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who has been doing such a great job taking on all the household responsibilities while I deal with my cold/pulled muscles/RA.

I'm Canadian, so it's not Thanksgiving up here.  I guess I'm looking forward to the fajitas I'm going eat at some point this week.  :D

• Just checkin' in. Sorry it's so late in the day. I love Monday though. Ticker change day :) Still no full blown m/s. Just kind of a generalized food aversion/icky feeling. It'll probably turn into puking Wednesday. That would be my luck.

1. I'm thankful for my family. I am one of the lucky ones who gets along with both sides of her fam, in-laws included. I feel very fortunate for that. That being said, it's kind of bitter sweet. I found out today that I have two family members in the hospital tonight. One very old and one very young. Sad

2. I don't have much of an appetite for anything these days, but I guess I'm looking forward to the lobster MIL is making. I won't be eating much seafood at all for the next 8 months so the little I'll get this week is gonna be so good. Mmmmm.

• 1. I'm thankful for my very loving and supportive mother and husband. They have always been there for me and they are both just as much a part of this wonderful time in my lives as I am.

2. I'm looking forward to eating anything that will taste good and not make me throw up.

• Today I am thankful that my DH is so understanding, patient & sympathetic to my raging hormones.

Looking forward to mashed potatoes & gravy!!! ??

• I am thankful for my family and I am most looking forward to eating turkey, stuffing and all the deserts.  and I hope my step mom makes her yummy hashbrown casserole.  I guess you could say I want to eat EVERYTHING!!!
  • QOTD: (NBR)

1. Something you are thankful for. No morning sickness (yet!) and my parents coming to town for Thanksgiving!

2. What are you looking forward to eating the most? Mmmm Creme Brulee and fresh-squeezed orange juice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"