Orange County Babies
Options

Nikki Gee

Hey Lady!

How are you feeling? Hopefully still well :)

A few weeks ago you rec'd a GP for me and I cant seem to find the post. I have an what I think is an infected toe and need to see a doc asap. If you have a sec could you remind me of the name? Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nikki Gee

• Options

Hey!

Meh.  I am sooooo farking miserable.  It sucks.  I'm sick of listening to myself complain so I'm guessing the hubs is too!

Light at the end of the tunnel though.  Had my appt. yesterday and am 2-3 cm and 60% effaced so we'll see how long this takes!

Sorry about the toe... sounds painful. :(  I think I remember you saying you preferred a female, right?  I would try Dr. Marlene Mires at St. Jude Heritage in Brea, right near where the old Brea Hospital was on Central. 714-671-0766.   Their PA is also awesome.  She's actually my favorite to see... Angela Castro.  Maybe call right when they open today at 8am (assuming you see this in time) and hopefully they can get you in today.  All of the docs are actually good in that group.  Take care and hope it heals fast!

• Options

Woot, Woot you're making progress!!! I cannot imagine being pregnant and having a toddler running around....I didnt complain towards the end...but I was on bedrest and laid around for like 8 weeks. Had I had someone else to care for it would have been very,very different ...so complain away :)

Thanks or the info...hopefully  can get in super quick!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

BIP- NikiGee- I can't believe how close you are!! GL! She'll be here before you know it.

Zeesbride- I just wanted to add that Casey and his family have gone to Dr Edmunds at St Jude Heritage (same office Niki mentioned). He's a male, but we've had good experiences with that office. Hope you feel better!

• Options

Thanks girls!

I had a good visit. Dr. Mires was nice and got us in and out because I had Zara with me. I thought it was cool that the doc could electronically put in the prescription to the pharmacy. I will be on antibiotics. I had no complaints so I will use her again :)  

• Options
    imagecasncort:

BIP- NikiGee- I can't believe how close you are!! GL! She'll be here before you know it.

Zeesbride- I just wanted to add that Casey and his family have gone to Dr Edmunds at St Jude Heritage (same office Niki mentioned). He's a male, but we've had good experiences with that office. Hope you feel better!

For real.  Can you even believe it?  I still have to much to do.  I'm freaking.  

I heart Dr. Edmunds so much.  He has actually been my GP from about Jr. High on.  Bad part is he's cut down to super part time now so you can never get in.  He's just a really great dr. and such a nice guy!

Zees, so happy you were able to get in and out today - especially since you had Zara with you.  I'm so skeeved out by dr. waiting rooms these days.  I'm a freak and can't help but look around at everyone waiting and wonder what's wrong with them. :) 

• Options
    imageNikiGee:
    imagecasncort:

For real.  Can you even believe it?  I still have to much to do.  I'm freaking.  

I heart Dr. Edmunds so much.  He has actually been my GP from about Jr. High on.  Bad part is he's cut down to super part time now so you can never get in.  He's just a really great dr. and such a nice guy!

Zees, so happy you were able to get in and out today - especially since you had Zara with you.  I'm so skeeved out by dr. waiting rooms these days.  I'm a freak and can't help but look around at everyone waiting and wonder what's wrong with them. :) 

LOL I totally had zara covered and I used my own pen and  didnt read any magazines....I was trying to be as cautious as possible!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"