San Diego Babies

BABY TIME EXPO SAN DIEGO

2»

Re: BABY TIME EXPO SAN DIEGO

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

Expos don't necessarily mean finding only deals or cheaper goods.  It's to shop vendors of a certain focus, see what new (and old) products are out there and then maybe get some specials for attending.  

That's too bad some photog certs had a hidden twist.  I was told to not to have any obligation to buy on my coupon and that everyone else wouldn't have one either, so it was indeed for a free maternity session and 11x14 mounted print - no strings attached.  It doesn't have an expiration, so if you want to pass that onto a friend or relative feel free.

I do hope there are many more vendors in the future as well - I hear the vegas one is huge and great to go to.  It would be nice to see San Diego have the same!

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

Expos don't necessarily mean finding only deals or cheaper goods.  It's to shop vendors of a certain focus, see what new (and old) products are out there and then maybe get some specials for attending.  

That's too bad some photog certs had a hidden twist.  I was told to not to have any obligation to buy on my coupon and that everyone else wouldn't have one either, so it was indeed for a free maternity session and 11x14 mounted print - no strings attached.  It doesn't have an expiration, so if you want to pass that onto a friend or relative feel free.

I do hope there are many more vendors in the future as well - I hear the vegas one is huge and great to go to.  It would be nice to see San Diego have the same!

• Loading the player...
  • imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

• imagewade-n-maria:
    imagewade-n-maria:
    imageMarlo Yoshimoto:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"